Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 8:30:32 AM EDT
Whoever the guy is that is in in place of Dave Ross is doing a hard corp Anti-Assault Wep's show!

Call in 1-800-421-KIRO
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:09:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Done and overwith now, I would say that he did not do to well!

I tried to get through, and the phones were busy the whole time, I would say that 3 antis made it on and the rest were all pro.

My buddy from the fire dept made it on "ted" and he did quite well, but in the end they hung up on him. because he said that the semi auto military style rifle of  today is what the 2nd is all about!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:25:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Was listening for about the last 15 minutes of the show. It is amazing how pro-gunners can come with facts and the anti's just get all pissy and want to yell.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:29:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

My buddy from the fire dept made it on "ted" and he did quite well, but in the end they hung up on him. because he said that the semi auto military style rifle of  today is what the 2nd is all about!

The truth hurts and the antis are very afraid of pain....
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:08:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate that guy.

He's a total a-hole and a moron.

The fact that he's written an anti-Bush book tells you that he's doesn't even pretend to be objective about anything.

In the last hour he was sniveling about how his cell phone bill was too high these days and when he called to talk to the company about it they told him they had all sorts of plans he could use to reduce his bill, if only he'd looked at their website to see what was available.  His gripe was that he had to actually take his time to look at the webiste, that they didn't automatically tell him before his phone call that they had other plans that would save him money.

The screener wouldn't let me on today, all I wanted Bill to do was explain what the assualt weapons he wants banned are, just define them for the listeners.  Nope I wasn't getting through.

I've called him on so much BS via email that he's blocked my address that I use for such things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top