Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 10:56:46 PM EDT
For those that dont know, he's currently in Army basic training, on a path to SFAS (Special Forces Selection) Thought id update you ladies on his progress.

So far so good, only one other guy in his company (as far as he knows) that is attempting the 18x route. Hes done land mine training, land nav, CS chamber, HtH combat, and as of 8/16, some range stuff. Qualifies on Wednesday, then gets his day with the 249, 240, and 203. So far he digs it all. Not a single negative comment in any letters as of yet.

Just an update for those of you that may have been wondering on whats up with him. He's anxious to find out when im leaving for basic...hell if I know when i'll be getting out of here.

If anyone wants his address, feel free to IM me. I know he'd appreciate it.

Alex
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:00:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you get into the Army? Give up on the Navy? Whats the scoop man.

need someone to watch the Bimmer while you are away?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:09:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Sold the M3...saddest day of my life - you can watch the M license plate frame

Im still waiting on a letter from the courts showing that my record is clean other than an MIP (it wasnt me, it was the one armed man...) and some speeding tickets are paid up. Asked if I could come pick it up, and got a "No" - if its not here in the next day or so im heading down there.

And its the Navy for me....SWCC or SEAL...Army wont let me have an 18x contract (they're all kinds of queued up) and plus, I dont like building bridges and giving shots
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:11:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Good luck. Sorry to hear you had to sell the M3. Hope you like the Navy.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:12:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Im still waiting on a letter from the courts showing that my record is clean other than an MIP

Men in Pink?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top