Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2003 5:42:01 PM EDT
I am happy to report that though I still have'nt had a chance to shoot my new XD9, while shopping around for a holster I was given several comments of congradulations on my choice of weapon.  I owe it to you who are responsible for turning me in the right direction.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Since I can find no connection between the title of this post, and the body of it, would you consider changing the title?
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:34:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't really heard anything bad about XD's yet. I hear XD40 mags work well in them for normal capacity mags too. I have a P99 which I place in the same category as an XD, so I doubt I'll be buying one any time soon, but otherwise I'd consider it.

My comment about the title of your post was only because it seemed a little misleading. I thought you were going to tell us of an upcoming fun show on the peninsula.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#3]
JAFO....he does that a lot.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:33:43 PM EDT
[#4]
NO R-32, ya still cant see my tits. LMFAO.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 12:56:25 AM EDT
[#5]

So who runs gun shows on the penensula?  I'm only  clued in about WAC shows... none of the others seem to have websites.

(If it aint on the net, I can't find it.  :-(
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 1:08:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

So who runs gun shows on the penensula?  I'm only  clued in about WAC shows... none of the others seem to have websites.

(If it aint on the net, I can't find it.  :-(

This isn't kept as up to date as it should be, but I try. It's tacked on the main page of this Washington Hometown Forum: IMPORTANT THREADS AND STUFF!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top