Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2003 9:12:20 PM EDT
I'll cut through the chase, 15 wks of basic/AIT, $1800+ in the gun budget (wife already spent $6,500 in pay I got for being gone...) and I'm chomping at the bit to get my AK74 and Mauser some company in the safe after selling off about a dozen guns over the past year to cover finances. I'm in AZ visiting family and wont be back to the land of liquid sunshine for another four days but its getting so bad I almost bought a Special Weapons monstrosity today just to have something to play with and burn ammo through. As it looks like the shows are becoming more and more BS, I just thought I'd save any perspective sellers some time in parting this gun nut with his money :)

R.G.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:45:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm.

If you're interested in a smallbore, I'm thinking about letting go of my Remington 513-T.  It was receintly rebuilt, and I haven't shot it since, but I've thinking about ordering a Kimber 82G from the CMP to replace it.

I haven't decided for sure if I want to sell it, but any interested locals can try it out and perhaps make an offer.  I'm in the Olympia area.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:29:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Although it is not "officially" for sale, I have been contemplating selling my TNW M1919a4.  A belt-fed is cool but it does not have much practical use for me and it take a lot of room in my already full safe.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:38:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Depending on where you are in AZ...you might drop by Cavalry Arms and find yourself a good deal...  At the very least I'm sure they would be willing to show you how they weld plastic...

Link Posted: 5/22/2003 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#4]
TAO1NSN, Ruger M77 in 7x57.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 8:56:14 PM EDT
[#5]
RRA 9mm upper.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't hate me because I don't give a rip about for sale stuff being on this board but they are cracking down on for sale items not on the equipment exchange page.  At least on the Washington page.

So it would be innapropriate for 2whiskeyP to sell you all the crap he's broken over the years in this thread. /ball breaking 2WP.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:42:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:50:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks like I have...

COLT preban AR15 which includes ONE Bushmaster .223 flat top 16" upper and ONE COLT 7.62x39 A2 16" upper for sale.  Great condition.  Lower marked 7.62x39.  Mags for both uppers.  

Norinco MAK90 7.62x39 with Fiberforce stock and original wood included.  You let me know how many mags you want.

Contact if interested... [email protected]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry, but can't treat "Want to Buy" ads any different than "Want to Sell/Want to Trade" ads.

As it currently stands, those ads must be placed in their proper categories in the Equipment Exchange area of the site.

I will leave this post in the forum for a little while to set an example and help deter other abuses of the forums' rules
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top