Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2015 9:04:08 PM EDT
I'm visiting family for one more day. Looking for a good LGS. I struck out at gander mountain.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:15:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Seriously. Nobody?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 8:35:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Not real close to Dover but how about Trop.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:11:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not real close to Dover but how about Trop.
View Quote

Is that a town, or a LGS?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:37:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for all the help. SMH.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:04:26 AM EDT
[#5]
maybe because theres' like 10 towns called Dover in PA??
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:24:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
maybe because theres' like 10 towns called Dover in PA??
View Quote

Maybe. This is from Wikipedia, list of towns and boroughs in PA

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:39:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Trop is in Elizabethtown .. nice selection, machine gun rentals.. Only "shop" I've ever been to was Tactical Edge Firearms to pick-up a suppressor. It's located on the owners property and he runs it when he's not at work, for a shop at his house I was literally shocked when he opened the door.. it looks pretty awesome, nothing like what I expected. Matt's a good guy, shoot him a call or email, he has a lot in stock, nice selection of NFA goodies at very good prices..

Tactical Edge Firearms - Dover, PA
Tactical Edge GunBroker Page
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Trop is in Elizabethtown .. nice selection, machine gun rentals.. Only "shop" I've ever been to was Tactical Edge Firearms to pick-up a suppressor. It's located on the owners property and he runs it when he's not at work, for a shop at his house I was literally shocked when he opened the door.. it looks pretty awesome, nothing like what I expected. Matt's a good guy, shoot him a call or email, he has a lot in stock, nice selection of NFA goodies at very good prices..

Tactical Edge Firearms - Dover, PA
Tactical Edge GunBroker Page
View Quote

Thank you very much. I will contact him next time I'm down visiting family!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top