Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 7:39:21 AM EDT
Hi, I was thinking of going to the gun show this weekend Oct 30,31st.  I wanted to know if the show is a good show or not, how might is compare to the ones at the Expo Mart in Monroeville,PA.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:13:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I know that my answer won't help you but I heard that it is a good show. I'm going on Saturday.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#2]
On a scale between 0/100, i"ll rate at 75/80 . Nothing like Harrisburg, or Valley Forge . Not enough class 3 dealers .
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#3]
It's one of the better "small shows" in the Harrisburg area.

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#4]
I will be there Saturday, on FRS channel 5.   Maybe a few other guys from arfcom.  BTW we are planning on a Hooters run afterward,  Friday is my 50th B-day so its  a minor celebration.  Ops
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:30:06 PM EDT
[#5]
If I wasn't so broke I'd go this weekend too.

I've only got two unopened cases of 5.56 left.  That's barely enough to last the year.  I'm going to have to do the Harrisburg show come December.

But the York Fairgrounds Show is a fairly decent expo.  A few years ago not only did I buy a few (OK, half a dozen) cases of ammo, there was a place to donate blood on the other side of the Hall.  One of these days I have got to get a correct count of how much blood I gave over the years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top