Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2003 6:45:02 PM EDT
Well now there are 11 tacked subjects and only 10 current topics showing on my first page. I don't want to appear unappreciative, but the weather? Come on, there are a hundred sites to get the weather from, it doesn't need to take up permanent space here.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#1]
There's only 8 tacked  subjects and 2 announcements .We got plenty of space , take a look around . If you compare how much the PA board gets used to some of the other Hometown forums ,it's a ghost town around here. It's YOUR Hometown Forum I'm just the janitor.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 6:41:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Well if that's what the org chart looks like, then take out some of that trash. Geez, it's not even a forcast, just a map... I can look outside and see that it's raining right now. OK, OK, I'll climb off the soap box.

BTW, There were 9 tacks and 2 announcements yesterday. Looks like the "Help a Buddy" thread dropped off the page. Maybe 'cause it hadn't been posted in for a couple of months?
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 6:35:36 PM EDT
[#3]
STFU!

a lot of the schedules posted cover long periods of time. This is a damned good way for a guy to keep track of things.

Even though I posted the SW PA match sked, I find myself looking up dates.

Also, a lot of part time shooters in SW PA (and other places) like having a posted sked.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 7:29:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah? Gettin' a lot of value from that weather map too?
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 5:33:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Get over it already would ya
Link Posted: 10/19/2003 6:17:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm over it. Piccilo brought it up again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top