Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 7:00:47 AM EDT
I went to the MAAC funshow at the Farm Show Complex and it was pretty good. They claimed 1200 tables. In August Davis Promotions is having one there and a supposed 2000 table! Anybody going? Is this a new show or what? I just want to make sure it's worth the drive.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 3:40:44 PM EDT
[#1]
According to the current (July 4, 2003) issue of Gun List magazine; There is a Gun show in Harrisburg, at the Farm Show Complex on August 23-24.  Davis Promotions.  They’re calling it a “Gun & Knife Show”.
I don’t know if I’ll be making that one.  I WILL be making the show this coming Weekend at the York Fairgrounds.  I’m so short of .223 that I’ve only been half joking about those withdrawal jokes.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 1:50:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Being 'new to gun shows, are prices of .223's low enough to offset the admissions price? And, is the ammo factory? I immagine there is a full spectrum of stuff. Buying .223 at $.20 ea. is really getting old!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 2:57:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Being 'new to gun shows, are prices of .223's low enough to offset the admissions price? And, is the ammo factory? I immagine there is a full spectrum of stuff. Buying .223 at $.20 ea. is really getting old!

It's hit or miss on the prices and selection, but new factory is pretty much always available. The last Valley Forge show I went to had SA battlepacks at $53/300 (tax included) for $.176 per and Q3131A at $188.68/1000 (out the door) for $.189 per. Rusky stuff was considerably cheaper, but I didn't pay it much attention.

Ticket price is also offset by the fun of window shopping.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Saw Igman SS109 .223 for $190/1000 out the door. Bought 100 to check it out, good stuff. Bought 1000 PMP SA for 150 at the Harrisburg show a few months back. Rock Bottom Ammo out of Ohio.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top