Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 6:53:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Finchem declared winner, and as of 0400 Kari is ahead 46% to 44%.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:11:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Edit: bad data
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#3]
While this is on AZ voters mind, go to SERVICE ARIZONA and update your voter registration.  It takes only a minute.

Remove your phone number to prevent spam text.  At the end, check VOTE IN PERSON.

Mail in ballots offer too much opportunity for fraud.  They are also the last counted, and often not counted if they decide they won't change the outcome.  Signature verification is slow and unreliable and your vote may not be counted because of it.

Vote in person, you can still vote early, you will receive a ballot to fill out and it will be counted.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:46:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, that’s what I mean.
He dropped out in late July, it’s a sadness that that many have no idea of what or who they’re voting for.
View Quote

20k+ votes that would have otherwise gone to Robson.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I would think the votes for Salmon would have gone to Robson as he + Douchy + Chris Christy (sp?) were stumping for her.
(...typed slower than LV1976)
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 8:32:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Watching Fox 10 for election updates. They seem to be biased against Lake. Maybe it is just me reading to deep into their commentary?

Sick of the Mark Kelly commercials at every break!

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 8:45:51 PM EDT
[#7]
So, has there been any updates? Everything I have seen using Google searches seems to indicate that all results stopped at 80% of the vote counted. It's been that way all day.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#8]
ALL of the media was biased against her. That's one of the reasons I voted for her!
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
ALL of the media was biased against her. That's one of the reasons I voted for her!
View Quote
Hearing something about verifying signatures. Wtf?

Something don't smell right.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Channel 3 harshing on Lake. Calling her a hypocrite for trusting the elections this time.

This state has changed.

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
While this is on AZ voters mind, go to SERVICE ARIZONA and update your voter registration.  It takes only a minute.  

Remove your phone number to prevent spam text.  At the end, check VOTE IN PERSON.

Mail in ballots offer too much opportunity for fraud.  They are also the last counted, and often not counted if they decide they won't change the outcome.  Signature verification is slow and unreliable and your vote may not be counted because of it.  

Vote in person, you can still vote early, you will receive a ballot to fill out and it will be counted.
View Quote

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/voter-confusion-continues-in-pinal-county-due-to-unprecedented-demand-for-in-person-ballots

I dropped mine off Monday of last week at Surprise city hall. Very nice older gentleman was sitting next to a locked box for drop offs. You can check online if they accept it. In fact, I could have vote in person back then as well at the same location. I definitely would not mail a ballot.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 9:42:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So, has there been any updates? Everything I have seen using Google searches seems to indicate that all results stopped at 80% of the vote counted. It's been that way all day.
View Quote

No update until 7pm... 20.min.

Supposedly
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Robson back in the lead by a couple thousand votes.

This is effed up!
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:19:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This is effed up!
View Quote

Source?

Az SOS has yet to update their website
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:25:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Source?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is effed up!

Source?

Laura Ingraham on Fox News reported it as it broke about 10 minutes ago.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:41:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Fox 10…

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:45:25 PM EDT
[#18]
I apologize. Laura Ingraham was reporting for Maricopa County only.

Kari Lake is still leading the race.

I jumped the gun.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 11:00:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Holy shit is that how they have been texting me ten times a day?  So fucking annoying
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 11:00:55 PM EDT
[#20]
It was at 80% votes counted this morning. So it took a whole day to count another 2%? Shouldn't there be some goverment agency giving updates instead of hoping to hear something in the media?
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#21]
This is ridiculous.. Lake seems positive at least..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 10:22:06 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote
Lake wins the R ticket.

Every county.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 10:45:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lake wins the R ticket.

Every county.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Lake wins the R ticket.

Every county.

Link Posted: 8/5/2022 10:06:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Well all my picks did well.  Good job guys.  

Took my daughter with us since she turned 18 in June.  Surprise city hall poll workers cheered for her first time voting.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Well all my picks did well.  Good job guys.  

Took my daughter with us since she turned 18 in June.  Surprise city hall poll workers cheered for her first time voting.
View Quote

Any lines at city hall? We went to Sun City Grand, printers were not working.
Congrats to your daughter, and to you for raising her right!
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 11:49:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Isn't anyone a little concerned that down ticket nearly every Trump candidate won, but he lost AZ in the last election? Solid chance this backfires and the state solidifies D.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 12:33:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Isn't anyone a little concerned that down ticket nearly every Trump candidate won, but he lost AZ in the last election? Solid chance this backfires and the state solidifies D.
View Quote

your concern is noted, but he didn't lose AZ in the last election it was stolen. The turnout/results in this primary just under scores that fact
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:11:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Based on that logic Lake will win because she's not Trump?

As far as Trump winning in 2024,  unless the ground level reality of this economy turns around by then I suspect many 'swing' voters will be willing to reelect Trump if they feel they have a better shot at righting the economy that much faster.

Link Posted: 8/9/2022 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It was at 80% votes counted this morning. So it took a whole day to count another 2%? Shouldn't there be some goverment agency giving updates instead of hoping to hear something in the media?
View Quote
This is because of the drop off and mail in.  Signature verification is extremely time consuming and makes it easy to disappear R ballots.

What peeps should have done is take your mail in to the voting place, tell them it is spoiled, you show voter ID, and they give you an in person ballot.  No time consuming, after-the-fact verification and results delays.

This is how they do it.  The longer the delay, the more time to "find" trunk loads of ballots.

Katie Hobbs could have fixed this.  Rinos could have fixed this.  They did nothing, and helped facilitate the 2020 fraud.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 4:19:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Project 538 now says Kelly has a 72 in 100 chance of winning in November.  

Considering that Kelly had 223,441 fewer votes in the primary than the total Republican vote (R 812,841 vs  D 589,400) are his chances of winning that high or is this just more fake news.
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Considering that Kelly had 223,441 fewer votes in the primary than the total Republican vote (R 812,841 vs  D 589,400) are his chances of winning that high or is this just more fake news.
View Quote

fake news, kelly doesn't even mention his party in his adds, come to think of it not many dems do
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 11:42:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top