Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2021 4:39:28 PM EDT
Or get 50 hours unpaid leave, and more expensive healthcare. I’d move to Queen Creek or Gilbert. Even Prescott if it wasn’t so expensive, and I enjoy the outdoor areas of southern Az.
Link Posted: 8/19/2021 8:43:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Not just TPD, all city employees are affected.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 10:46:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Well at least the Association is stepping-up to fight this.

Wouldn't it be great if Tucson would spend money on getting the bums off every corner and fixing the countless pot holes on the City streets.  Instead of wasting that money on Social Justice causes & violating State law to fight the State at every turn.   It's pretty sad when you need a 4 wheel drive just to drive a city street.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm finding it harder and harder to support the police when they refuse to stand up for what is right.

With all of the various bullshit that has transpired in the last year and a half, officers should be resigning en mass in protest, but they care too much about their bennies.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 5:10:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm finding it harder and harder to support the police when they refuse to stand up for what is right.

With all of the various bullshit that has transpired in the last year and a half, officers should be resigning en mass in protest, but they care too much about their bennies.
View Quote

Yeah, feeding your children shouldn't require you to work.  Right?
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because the only way to make a living is to follow the bullshit orders of a leadership that doesn't support you anyway, right?

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 7:03:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Because the only way to make a living is to follow the bullshit orders of a leadership that doesn't support you anyway, right?

View Quote

With your screen name, I figured you knew about bullshit orders.

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.  Or, you can become a welfare leech.  Right?

It's a wonderful world some of you 'woke' Mofos live in.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Goddamn whole streets look like carnivals right now with all the homeless tents and what not.  Golf Links looks like a freakin swap meet under the trees.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mayor and council have proven that they will throw their cops under the bus and will make up shit to force their agenda when there is no policy violation.

The social justice chief tells you everything you need to know.

The vax mandate is further proof that they absolutely do not care about their cops.

Anyone who remains in the city's employment gets everything they deserve.
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 3:49:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Goddamn whole streets look like carnivals right now with all the homeless tents and what not.  Golf Links looks like a freakin swap meet under the trees.
View Quote
Notice how the trash moves further East almost every week.  These fuckers are up all night stealing anything they can, that is why there is so much crap around their "camps".
Link Posted: 8/23/2021 11:15:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Now that one of the RNA gene therapy shots has been officially "approved" they will have a far better time mandating it, legally, I think.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 10:01:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Believe it or not, one can quite one line of work, and find a job in another line of work. Still "Feed your kids" and all that.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 10:03:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Plenty of us have. But nothing is changing. Because the benefits and pay are enough to attract people who agree with the new mandates. The academies turn out full classes every session.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 10:04:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.  Or, you can become a welfare leech.  Right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or you know, just find a different line of employment. Its not a stay or become a welfare rat choice.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 11:06:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Plenty of us have. But nothing is changing. Because the benefits and pay are enough to attract people who agree with the new mandates. The academies turn out full classes every session.
View Quote
Classes aren't full and some have been cancelled because smart people work elsewhere. They go where pay is better and where the politicians won't throw them under the bus.

Here we are talking specifically about TPD, who split off their academy from the PCSD (or vise versa) because TPD wanted specific wokedoms added to the curriculum, fuck the law and constitution.

The gay chief stopped the vax mandate with a memo a day or two ago.  They had opened 10 internal affairs investigations saying the paperwork wasn't filled out right, for cops that had actually had the vaccine.  Vagina Romero will have stern words for gay chief.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Classes aren't full and some have been cancelled because smart people work elsewhere. They go where pay is better and where the politicians won't throw them under the bus.

Here we are talking specifically about TPD, who split off their academy from the PCSD (or vise versa) because TPD wanted specific wokedoms added to the curriculum, fuck the law and constitution.  

The gay chief stopped the vax mandate with a memo a day or two ago.  They had opened 10 internal affairs investigations saying the paperwork wasn't filled out right, for cops that had actually had the vaccine.  Vagina Romero will have stern words for gay chief.
View Quote

Can you expand upon that?
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 3:36:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Can you expand upon that?
View Quote
This was reported by Garrett Lewis on morning radio.
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 3:50:39 PM EDT
[#17]
thank you
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted: It's pretty sad when you need a 4 wheel drive just to drive a city street.
View Quote

I do, with a solid front axle, and my kidneys are tenderized just driving to and from work every day.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I do, with a solid front axle, and my kidneys are tenderized just driving to and from work every day.
View Quote
My wife drives a Ram 1500.  When she rides in my 2500, it is an "oh shit!" experience for her.

Mechanic shops must love it, because the roads will tear up a front end and rattle the hell out of other things.
Link Posted: 9/2/2021 10:33:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Tucson PD never has taken care of their employees.Funny they have to get vaccinated yet the County spent 2Million dollars to house the Illegal Aliens at the Red Roof Inn on Irvington.Also they stay there unvaccinated.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 8:31:39 PM EDT
[#21]
We should ask private start working together instead of squabbling.

Isn’t the mandate for any business over 100 employees?

So going somewhere else seems like less of an option.

What’s the plan?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top