Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2020 11:43:04 AM EDT
Only 3 people injured, no deaths thank God.

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-west-valley/glendale/reports-of-multiple-people-shot-at-westgate-in-glendale-police-advising-to-avoid-the-area

Apparently he wanted to "hurt 10 people". Ended up only wounding 3.

The suspect was arrested, and told police he did it because he had been bullied. He specifically wanted to go after couples...
West gate is practically in my backyard (only about 5 miles from here)... and if we weren't concerned about Corona Virus, I probably would have taken my wife there at some point. Lots of nice restaurants there.

Sure hope those 3 who were injured didn't suffer anything too serious and hope they heal up.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:09:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Not just that he was "bullied" but the guy is a self-described incel.  Other outlets are reporting that he sent the livestream video to a woman he's interested in to impress her.  Pathetic loser.
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 6:03:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not just that he was "bullied" but the guy is a self-described incel.  Other outlets are reporting that he sent the livestream video to a woman he's interested in to impress her.  Pathetic loser.
View Quote

Well at least he will probably find some love in prison
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 6:29:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Man the more of these fuckin stupid shootings the more likelihood of changes in gun laws etc
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 12:52:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Man the more of these fuckin stupid shootings the more likelihood of changes in gun laws etc
View Quote

Which is why everyone in AZ who cares about freedom and the Constitution should be joining and supporting Arizona Citizens Defense League

I just bumped my membership to Life.  Will you join today?  Or get someone else to join if you're already a member?  We are one election away from becoming a Virginia.
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 3:19:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Which is why everyone in AZ who cares about freedom and the Constitution should be joining and supporting Arizona Citizens Defense League

I just bumped my membership to Life.  Will you join today?  Or get someone else to join if you're already a member?  We are one election away from becoming a Virginia.
View Quote

Do they actually fight or are they like the NRA where they only collect your money and recruit cult members who try to recruit more?
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 4:55:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Do they actually fight or are they like the NRA where they only collect your money and recruit cult members who try to recruit more?
View Quote
AZ CDL accomplishments
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 6:11:56 PM EDT
[#7]
We really need to bring back mental asylums.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top