Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2018 3:07:40 PM EDT
Semi crossed into oncoming traffic.  It's bad...
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 3:18:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Cross over accidents are brutal.

I saw one in oregon.. station wagon type thing crossed over and launched off the other side going directly through the driver portion of a semi cab.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#2]
The most brutal that I had witnessed was right outside of Blythe on the Arizona side. Pickup had rolled over. Driver, female, was pinned in between the door and the side of the truck. I can still see her screaming.

RIP.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 1:25:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I sat in traffic at 4pm (6 hours after it happened) for 45min just to get from Chandler rd to Wild Horse Pass on my motorcycle, and they still had 2 of the vehicles involved sitting in the road, I have to assume still working on their investigation.

Looked bad when I drove by. :(
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top