Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/21/2016 1:59:13 PM EDT
I already voted for Joe on the absentee ballot . It looks like Joe might get beat this time .......
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:37:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I voted Joe, if there was anyone who told FBHO to F himself, it was Joe. So FBHO and FPenzone.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I voted Joe, if there was anyone who told FBHO to F himself, it was Joe. So FBHO and FPenzone.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:32:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I already voted for Joe on the absentee ballot . It looks like Joe might get beat this time .......
View Quote

Good
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:44:19 PM EDT
[#4]
How?!  How can be people be so stupid?  Joe puts criminals away. Goes after illegals. Told Obama to F off.

The people who vote for idiots are going to get what you deserve. It's just to bad the rest of us have to suffer too. I can't tell you how awesome it was hearing the idiot liberals I know cry about how they have have $5000 out of pocket now and other huge healthcare expenses because of Obamacare. I love rubbing it in their faces. Obviously they still have to much money though, they still talk up Hilary.

Nothing will change in this country until Joe and Jane blow can't afford to put gas in their car, buy their beer, and watch angry overpaid felons toss a pigskin around. It's been like that all throughout history.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:01:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How?!  How can be people be so stupid?  Joe puts criminals away. Goes after illegals. Told Obama to F off.

The people who vote for idiots are going to get what you deserve. It's just to bad the rest of us have to suffer too. (rest of quote is irrelevant)
View Quote

Joe doesn't put anyone "away." He houses them if sentenced to County custody.
Majority of those are on work-release, so they're only there at night and the weekends.

"Goes after illegals."     How's that working out for Maricopa county?

"Told Obama to F off."  I tell Obama the same thing every f***ing day, got the same results as Joe.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:13:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Majority of those are on work-release, so they're only there at night and the weekends.

"Told Obama to F off."  I tell Obama the same thing every f***ing day, got the same results as Joe.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The people who vote for idiots are going to get what you deserve. It's just to bad the rest of us have to suffer too. (rest of quote is irrelevant)

Ok, at least he tries. What is Penzone going to do about these issues?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:24:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To answer your question, his platform is here

He's going to house the same people in the same jails & tents.
His staff will continue to shuttle folks that can't post bond to their court hearings.
The road Deputy's will still be out there doing what they do.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#8]
So you want Penzone?

What a joke. Tons of stupid around here lately. Tons.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:19:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Stupid is supporting a candidate that continues to cost the citizens of Maricopa county million$ in legal fees.

But keep on drinking that koolaid - 'cause only The Joe Show is qualified to run the 3d largest SO in the nation.

Fuckin HTF is all about term limits until it's time to term limit...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:29:23 PM EDT
[#10]
This is similar to McCain. We had the primaries to get new conservative candidates. That didn't pan out. It's now time to elect the "Rs" we're given. There is zero logic in helping the dems acquire more power on a state or national level. Zero.

I'm in agreement in regards to term limits. Though, that doesn't change my point.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:51:59 PM EDT
[#11]
This is a County election for sheriff.
Whether it's occupied by a D or R is inconsequential.

Maricopa county gains or loses nothing by having Penzone in the sheriff chair.

With Arpaio still in office, we will continue to fund his defense expenses.
If he'd own up to paying his own expenses, that he brought upon himself  I could soften my position towards him.

I expect my elected officials to not cost me anymore than what they request in a budget.

Apparently, that is to much to ask for around here.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is a County election for sheriff.
Whether it's occupied by a D or R is inconsequential.

View Quote

As a Pima County resident, I would have to strongly disagree with you there.

This might end up being bizzaro world if Pima County has a Republican Sheriff, Maricopa has a Democrat one and Pinal has a straight one.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah. Let's not have a county Sheriff that's pro 2A, tough on immigration, and throws a middle finger up to the libs in Washington.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:29:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I rarely ever give any credence to things a vast majority of the media says, but maybe some of them are on point when they say the Republican Party is all but dead at this point. Shit like this is going on amongst conservatives all over the nation right now at the county, state, and national level.

A bunch of holier than now "conservatives" out there refusing to do even the smallest bit to stand behind their/our candidates. All just ultimately contributing to us losing the Supreme Court for an entire generation, losing the House majority, and getting the most corrupt politician in modern history into the White House.

All while the dems are fully standing behind all their shitshow candidates.

One day, the younger generation will be asking us how we completely lost our country, and the most fitting answer we'll be able to give them will be "pride."
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:31:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Penzones a leftist, nothing in his background, experience or platform that indicates he can run a sheriffs office...plus, I don't believe the msm polls, msm opinions and op-ed pieces. Joe is getting too old, but until someone else better comes along, I'll go with Joe
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:42:54 PM EDT
[#16]
The suits against Joe are because O'Bunghole's minions sue Joe. O'Vomit is causing us to have the expense.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I rarely ever give any credence to things a vast majority of the media says, but maybe some of them are on point when they say the Republican Party is all but dead at this point. Shit like this is going on amongst conservatives all over the nation right now at the county, state, and national level.

A bunch of holier than now "conservatives" out there refusing to do even the smallest bit to stand behind their/our candidates. All just ultimately contributing to us losing the Supreme Court for an entire generation, losing the House majority, and getting the most corrupt politician in modern history into the White House.

All while the dems are fully standing behind all their shitshow candidates.

One day, the younger generation will be asking us how we completely lost our country, and the most fitting answer we'll be able to give them will be "pride."
View Quote

At this point you are supporting a party, not a conservative philosophy.

The establishment thanks you for the support.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:44:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yeah. Let's not have a county Sheriff that's pro 2A, tough on immigration, and throws a middle finger up to the libs in Washington.

View Quote

Too much common sense right there.  Go Joe.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:47:17 PM EDT
[#19]
LMFAO. Joe isn't part of the establishment. Far from it.

He's no Paul Ryan, McConnell or McCain.

My points are all valid. You have nothing to do but deflect. By all means, continue to help elect dems. That sure better suits our needs than even electing those establishment Republicans.

Tons of logic.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:49:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. Common sense and logic go a long way.

Some aren't too versed in those areas though, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:52:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Short term memory much?
I must be the only one that remembers when Joe wanted to set up checkpoints to search for guns & drugs.
Until the county attorney reminded him about those pesky rights we have.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:00:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Yeah. Because he would had confiscated guns from people whom were legally able to possess them. Right...

Have fun at the next Penzone rally.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:04:14 PM EDT
[#23]
I am proud to state that I have never voted Democrat.  I like my firearms and want to keep them.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:40:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

His staff will continue to shuttle folks that can't post bond to their court hearings.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The question is, do you believe him?

You realize that maybe Joe gets charged with all of this nonsense because the libs want him gone. Blame them.  How often do we see the left get away with shit but the second someone on the right does it they go apeshit and try to send him to jail.

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:44:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So you want Penzone?

What a joke. Tons of stupid around here lately. Tons.
View Quote

This is one of biggest gun boards around. I don't believe for one second there aren't lib plants here and even government trolls constantly trying to interject nonsense here.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:55:43 PM EDT
[#26]
The poll that has Penzone leading Joe is terribly flawed.  Don't believe it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Trying to reason with Statist is like arguing with liberals.
At least there's the expectation of ignorance on the lib side.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#28]
There sure is some blatant ignorance here.

Those actively aiding in the election of liberals are awash in it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:46:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:47:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you're coming from a libertarian perspective, the reason so called statists don't accept your opinion is that it can't exist in under our current socioeconomic/government situation.  Open borders would not be as bad if there were no economic incentives other than working for a wage involved with it.  In reality however, there is a large economic burden shouldered by the tax payer as illegals use schools, medical care, social services and other government funded programs, often at a higher rate than our citizens.  Bottom line, libertarian principles work great only if everyone is a libertarian.  Arpaio definitely costs Maricopa County taxpayers a lot of money, but the question then becomes how much does he save them by creating an atmosphere that is rather unwelcoming to illegals.  The media would never report on the latter, but obviously they love to report the former.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:49:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The poll that has Penzone leading Joe is terribly flawed.  Don't believe it.
View Quote

Joe will win...BIG!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:47:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If you're coming from a libertarian perspective, the reason so called statists don't accept your opinion is that it can't exist in under our current socioeconomic/government situation.  Open borders would not be as bad if there were no economic incentives other than working for a wage involved with it.  In reality however, there is a large economic burden shouldered by the tax payer as illegals use schools, medical care, social services and other government funded programs, often at a higher rate than our citizens.  Bottom line, libertarian principles work great only if everyone is a libertarian.  Arpaio definitely costs Maricopa County taxpayers a lot of money, but the question then becomes how much does he save them by creating an atmosphere that is rather unwelcoming to illegals.  The media would never report on the latter, but obviously they love to report the former.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not making the argument against Joe from a libertarian perspective.
I don't believe he is saving Maricopa county taxpayers any money by "creating an atmosphere" that is unwelcoming by the simple fact they are still here and crime rates remain the same.

I have no faith in polls and wait to see what the outcome will be in November.
As far as the Joe show is concerned, we have bigger problems to attend on the presidential side.

After listening to Az. Reps Salmon, Gosar & Franks speak tonight, who holds the office of
Sheriff matters little.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:39:14 AM EDT
[#33]
When Trump wins he's gonna need Joe in place,   I think the tidal wave of pro Trump support is gonna translate into votes for Joe
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:37:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not that it matters, but just to clarify...

The majority of inmates in custody are NOT Work-Release or Work Furlough. Work release allows a person to be released from a jail facility for 12 hours a day, 5-6 days per week. If the person violates the terms of release, they may be excluded from the program and forced to serve the remainder of their sentence with no work release option.  These for the most part are more minor Misdemeanors.  Work Furlough is a lot stricter, but basically, the person has to meet a bunch of criteria. The big 1 is they have to have a verified job and the employer has to know they are on WF and are ok with it.  They are typically only allowed out for a block of time around their work hours and have a lot more rules to follow.  Also, Adult Probation oversees a lot of the WF program.

Maybe a good part of the SENTENCED inmates  are WF / WW, but Sentenced inmates are the minority of the inmates that are housed by the Sheriff's Office.  The vast majority are Pre-Sentenced inmates awaiting trial that either have No-Bond or have a Bond, but can't afford to pay it.   The inmate population averages around 8000 inmates daily and has gone about 10,000 before.

Sorry to hi-jack...  
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:07:55 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Stupid is supporting a candidate that continues to cost the citizens of Maricopa county million$ in legal fees.

But keep on drinking that koolaid - 'cause only The Joe Show is qualified to run the 3d largest SO in the nation.

View Quote

He doesn't cost us anything in legal fees. The Democrats that sue him however do costs us a lot of money in legal fees. Why are you repeating Democrat rhetoric on arfcom?

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#36]
He's been paid by the DNC to incite violence within our community.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

He doesn't cost us anything in legal fees. The Democrats that sue him however do costs us a lot of money in legal fees. Why are you repeating Democrat rhetoric on arfcom?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Outside of the current lawsuit (which I agree is BS), Joe  has cost the county millions, mostly due to gross failure to fulfill his duty to protect folks in his jails who have been charged but not convicted of anything (like when the guy was shanked and lost a spleen a few years ago).

The guy is a menace.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:44:11 PM EDT
[#38]
It's Joe's fault when inmate violence occurs?

I guess every sheriff in a largely populated county is a menace then in that sense.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:35:16 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Outside of the current lawsuit (which I agree is BS), Joe  has cost the county millions, mostly due to gross failure to fulfill his duty to protect folks in his jails who have been charged but not convicted of anything (like when the guy was shanked and lost a spleen a few years ago).

The guy is a menace.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The guy is a menace.
Violent criminals are violent so fuck the Republican candidate and he must be wasting our money?

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Look at all the brown shirt wannabes on this forum. As long as Joe gives the impression he's fighting illegal immigration they couldn't care less.

You can be a constitutionalist as support joe. He doesn't believe in things like the fourth amendment. He's illegally wiretapped his political enemies, had spokesman for his political opponents arrested on bs charges, tried to intimidate judges, and flagrantly violated court orders he doesn't agree with.

He makes Hillary abuse of power look tame.

As long as he says he's fighting illegal immigration all the racists here defend him. It's all they care about.

Guess what, you can have an actual sheriff or other elected official that will uphold the constitution and fight against illegal immigration. All the racists here wouldn't vote for any of those people during the primary, and will whine when their crap candidates loose in the general.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:35:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Hillary, is that you?

Let's elect a democrat!

That will end this vicious cycle.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:00:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Look at all the brown shirt wannabes on this forum. As long as Joe gives the impression he's fighting illegal immigration they couldn't care less.

You can be a constitutionalist as support joe. He doesn't believe in things like the fourth amendment. He's illegally wiretapped his political enemies, had spokesman for his political opponents arrested on bs charges, tried to intimidate judges, and flagrantly violated court orders he doesn't agree with.

As long as he says he's fighting illegal immigration all the racists here defend him. It's all they care about.

Guess what, you can have an actual sheriff or other elected official that will uphold the constitution and fight against illegal immigration. All the racists here wouldn't vote for any of those people during the primary, and will whine when their crap candidates loose in the general.
View Quote

Illegal isn't a race, neither is Mexican.  Your argument sucks.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 8:52:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

The second you call someone a racist you immediately marginalized yourself. Show us some of those other shiny words the controlled media has taught you to regurgitate.

I don't know everything Jow has done, but when a judge makes a decision that's unconstitutional Joe has every right to ignore it and quite frankly harass the judge.

In fact judges or any other government employee that make unconstitutional decisions needs to be arrested. Quite frankly I'm sick of the nonsense. The constitution is the highest law of the land, period. I don't think some people get it.  It's not the governments job to protect our rights, they inevitably try to take them. The constitution and bill of rights are rules for the government. I'm not sure how that is misunderstood, but it seems a lot if people do.

I'm not a liberal r republican or libertarian or whatever. I don't care what elected official says about what. I care about the Constitution because it's the basis and foundation which made this country great.

Now it gets trashed by scumbags and traitors.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:12:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently it doesn't suck as bad as your reading comprehension.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:16:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The second you call someone a racist you immediately marginalized yourself. Show us some of those other shiny words the controlled media has taught you to regurgitate.

I don't know everything Jow has done, but when a judge makes a decision that's unconstitutional Joe has every right to ignore it and quite frankly harass the judge.

In fact judges or any other government employee that make unconstitutional decisions needs to be arrested. Quite frankly I'm sick of the nonsense. The constitution is the highest law of the land, period. I don't think some people get it.  It's not the governments job to protect our rights, they inevitably try to take them. The constitution and bill of rights are rules for the government. I'm not sure how that is misunderstood, but it seems a lot if people do.

I'm not a liberal r republican or libertarian or whatever. I don't care what elected official says about what. I care about the Constitution because it's the basis and foundation which made this country great.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. Joe nor anyone doesn't get to ignore a judges order. If he doesn't like it, he can appeal. That is the legal means.

You don't break the law and get to claim some mantle of authority.

Joe and mcso was given a lawful order. They stated they would comply. Instead they ignored it, and when confronted they even told the court they were in the wrong. You have nothing to base a defense on here.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 11:30:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Illegal means illegal. At least to some of us.

Fuck the Feds when it comes to their open borders stance during the current presidency.

He makes Hillary's abuse of power look tame? LMFAO. Go back to watching the Clinton News Network.

I'm still confident Joe will be reelected come November. He may even have a new pink outfit waiting for you.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:20:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Illegal means illegal. At least to some of us.

Fuck the Feds when it comes to their open borders stance during the current presidency.

He makes Hillary's abuse of power look tame? LMFAO. Go back to watching the Clinton News Network.

I'm still confident Joe will be reelected come November. He may even have a new pink outfit waiting for you.
View Quote

But it's not illegal when Joe does it, so really illegal doesn't mean illegal.

You never bothered to wonder why all the leos on this board are against joe, have you?  It's probably because of what we have seen firsthand.

Joe's probably more worried about his upcoming criminal trial than his reelection.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:44:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Frankly, I've seen and heard far more local LEOs take a "not Penzone" stance.

So, while not endorsing Joe, they sure aren't in support of the alternative option.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:48:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As soon as someone starts calling people who disagree with them racist, it becomes clear that their argument isn't worth two shits.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Not to hijack or anything but does anyone know his position on NFA, will he sign off?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top