User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No. Joe nor anyone doesn't get to ignore a judges order. If he doesn't like it, he can appeal. That is the legal means.

You don't break the law and get to claim some mantle of authority.

Joe and mcso was given a lawful order. They stated they would comply. Instead they ignored it, and when confronted they even told the court they were in the wrong. You have nothing to base a defense on here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at all the brown shirt wannabes on this forum. As long as Joe gives the impression he's fighting illegal immigration they couldn't care less.

You can be a constitutionalist as support joe. He doesn't believe in things like the fourth amendment. He's illegally wiretapped his political enemies, had spokesman for his political opponents arrested on bs charges, tried to intimidate judges, and flagrantly violated court orders he doesn't agree with.

He makes Hillary abuse of power look tame.

As long as he says he's fighting illegal immigration all the racists here defend him. It's all they care about.

Guess what, you can have an actual sheriff or other elected official that will uphold the constitution and fight against illegal immigration. All the racists here wouldn't vote for any of those people during the primary, and will whine when their crap candidates loose in the general.

The second you call someone a racist you immediately marginalized yourself. Show us some of those other shiny words the controlled media has taught you to regurgitate.

I don't know everything Jow has done, but when a judge makes a decision that's unconstitutional Joe has every right to ignore it and quite frankly harass the judge.

In fact judges or any other government employee that make unconstitutional decisions needs to be arrested. Quite frankly I'm sick of the nonsense. The constitution is the highest law of the land, period. I don't think some people get it.  It's not the governments job to protect our rights, they inevitably try to take them. The constitution and bill of rights are rules for the government. I'm not sure how that is misunderstood, but it seems a lot if people do.

I'm not a liberal r republican or libertarian or whatever. I don't care what elected official says about what. I care about the Constitution because it's the basis and foundation which made this country great.

Now it gets trashed by scumbags and traitors.

No. Joe nor anyone doesn't get to ignore a judges order. If he doesn't like it, he can appeal. That is the legal means.

Joe and mcso was given a lawful order. They stated they would comply. Instead they ignored it, and when confronted they even told the court they were in the wrong. You have nothing to base a defense on here.

Wrong.

Judge or any other similar position makes an unconstitutional ruling other judges, police, and citizens most certainly have the right, constitutionally, to ignore it. The fact that most gov employees just go along with it is part of the reason we are where we are with the problems in this country.

I'm not even going to say what I want to about any gov employee that uses the excuse I was just following orders. One of the most cowardly, disgusting lines I've ever heard and as history shows, people who use that line eventually pay. May take a while but they will. Rest assured.

Remember, these are just people. That robe or whatever garment they wear doesn't make them super. It doesn't make them Gods. It doesn't make them above the law. They are just people with flaws and agendas like everyone else. They choose their job and given its service to the people they should be on the up and up and they should be held to a higher standard. Seems like they aren't though.

The very first line of defense against unconstitutional orders should be the police. It's scary how many of them comply.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:35:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Polls.... just read a Wikileaks email of podesta about rigging polls, called oversampling
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Wrong.

Judge or any other similar position makes an unconstitutional ruling other judges, police, and citizens most certainly have the right, constitutionally, to ignore it. The fact that most gov employees just go along with it is part of the reason we are where we are with the problems in this country.

I'm not even going to say what I want to about any gov employee that uses the excuse I was just following orders. One of the most cowardly, disgusting lines I've ever heard and as history shows, people who use that line eventually pay. May take a while but they will. Rest assured.

Remember, these are just people. That robe or whatever garment they wear doesn't make them super. It doesn't make them Gods. It doesn't make them above the law. They are just people with flaws and agendas like everyone else. They choose their job and given its service to the people they should be on the up and up and they should be held to a higher standard. Seems like they aren't though.

The very first line of defense against unconstitutional orders should be the police. It's scary how many of them comply.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at all the brown shirt wannabes on this forum. As long as Joe gives the impression he's fighting illegal immigration they couldn't care less.

You can be a constitutionalist as support joe. He doesn't believe in things like the fourth amendment. He's illegally wiretapped his political enemies, had spokesman for his political opponents arrested on bs charges, tried to intimidate judges, and flagrantly violated court orders he doesn't agree with.

As long as he says he's fighting illegal immigration all the racists here defend him. It's all they care about.

Guess what, you can have an actual sheriff or other elected official that will uphold the constitution and fight against illegal immigration. All the racists here wouldn't vote for any of those people during the primary, and will whine when their crap candidates loose in the general.

The second you call someone a racist you immediately marginalized yourself. Show us some of those other shiny words the controlled media has taught you to regurgitate.

I don't know everything Jow has done, but when a judge makes a decision that's unconstitutional Joe has every right to ignore it and quite frankly harass the judge.

In fact judges or any other government employee that make unconstitutional decisions needs to be arrested. Quite frankly I'm sick of the nonsense. The constitution is the highest law of the land, period. I don't think some people get it.  It's not the governments job to protect our rights, they inevitably try to take them. The constitution and bill of rights are rules for the government. I'm not sure how that is misunderstood, but it seems a lot if people do.

I'm not a liberal r republican or libertarian or whatever. I don't care what elected official says about what. I care about the Constitution because it's the basis and foundation which made this country great.

Wrong.

So every police officer should interpret every law exactly however he sees fit.  Thats gonna work out great.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not to hijack or anything but does anyone know his position on NFA, will he sign off?
View Quote

CLEO sign off is no longer required, only notification is required now.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:54:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So every police officer should interpret every law exactly however he sees fit.  Thats gonna work out great.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong.

It shouldn't be every law, but those that are constitionally questionable or downright unconstitutional should be ignored.  I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who said that we have an obligation to not abide by unjust laws.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 11:56:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I rarely ever give any credence to things a vast majority of the media says, but maybe some of them are on point when they say the Republican Party is all but dead at this point. Shit like this is going on amongst conservatives all over the nation right now at the county, state, and national level.

A bunch of holier than now "conservatives" out there refusing to do even the smallest bit to stand behind their/our candidates. All just ultimately contributing to us losing the Supreme Court for an entire generation, losing the House majority, and getting the most corrupt politician in modern history into the White House.

All while the dems are fully standing behind all their shitshow candidates.

One day, the younger generation will be asking us how we completely lost our country, and the most fitting answer we'll be able to give them will be "pride."
View Quote

The Republican party we want is dead and will never be again.  The political landscape has changed and will bot go back.  We just need to deal with it.  Hillary for 8 years and then Michelle another 8.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:00:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It shouldn't be every law, but those that are constitionally questionable or downright unconstitutional should be ignored.  I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who said that we have an obligation to not abide by unjust laws.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong.

And who makes that determination?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top