Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2012 7:11:52 PM EDT
Hello to all,
My buddy and I are planning to head out to the last big gun show in Arizona this year ( next weekend) and I want to get me a nice upper to fit on top of my newly bought plastic lower (completed Frontier)). Does anyone know of all the vendors that will attend selling their AR uppers??? I already know Model 1 Sales is always there and Double Star as well. Any others like maybe Delton???

Impala
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:16:39 PM EDT
[#1]
sun devil should be there, the lmt dealer is always there
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Palmetto state is selling m4 uppers for $249 as part of their black friday sale - no bcg/ch at that price, but still not a bad price.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:50:24 AM EDT
[#3]
LMT always has uppers with a few scratches on them for almost half off. I'd snag one of those over a model 1 or delton.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 8:18:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Hi guys,

Looks like I'll be in good hand when I get there next week. What my buddy wants I can't really say but for myself I'm want to get a shorty 10 1/2 barrel with the 5.5" long flash ssurpressor on it to make it legal when I bring it back to Cali. I always wanted one as I always liked the short ones. Many forum people told me they offer no real shooting performance but up to a certain point that's not why I want one. If Delton is there I'll pay them a visit. Otherwise for sure Model 1 Sales is always there. I know they have the version I want.

Impala
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top