Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2011 7:15:50 PM EDT
Someone told me that CBS is reporting the Osama Bin Lauden is dead..... is it true?
my TV went boink this morning so I cant verify
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Someone told me that CBS is reporting the Osama Bin Lauden is dead..... is it true?
my TV went boink this morning so I cant verify

All news agencies are reporting that he was killed in a airstrike in Pakistan. He is deader than a door nail!!!

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#2]
YAAAAAAA F&CKIN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#3]
WOW !!!!!!  Just in time for the new campaign season.  Hmmmmm    
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:38:43 PM EDT
[#4]
WE GOT THAT SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
You can run, you can hide,but we will find you and you will pay you sons a )(&*&(*
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:49:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Pics or it didn't happen
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#6]
No bomb, an American soldier pulling the trigger on his ass.  A rifleman doing his job.  Makes it even better!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:56:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
No bomb, an American soldier pulling the trigger on his ass.  A rifleman doing his job.  Makes it even better!

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:21:34 PM EDT
[#8]
This has to be such good news for soooo many people who have worked over the past 10 years to lay the groundwork leading to this.  I am watching the news right now and there are crowds celebrating out front of the White House!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:27:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope all the Osama Bin Laden supporters are seeing the people party in front of the White House.  I remember seeing those idiots celebrating in the middle east on 9-11.  Unfortunately, the war isn't over because of this.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:30:46 PM EDT
[#10]
my brother is getting the report that a us spec op team disobeyed orders and pursued bin laden into pakistan where they eventually caught up with him... after that it was code 4... subject is 10-7...
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:36:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Hearing two seal teams 20 total choppered In and took down his compound.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:01:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I heard it was the seal teams
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:11:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

so this makes the 3rd or 4th time they greased his ass.......... probably just another one of his doubles..... I wont believe it till they show pics of the body and his family on national TV verifying its in fact him...
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:30:48 PM EDT
[#14]
DNA confirmed it according to the news but they said it happened last week who knows, just wondering how Al Queda is going to retaliate.... but AWSOME if he is dead!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:43:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah I accidental texted all my friends and said "Obama has been killed by U.S. Forces!!!!" I meant to type Osama hahaha....
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:43:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
DNA confirmed it according to the news but they said it happened last week who knows, just wondering how Al Queda is going to retaliate.... but AWSOME if he is dead!!!

I'm hearing conflicting reports.Some say it happened last week and others say it was today.All that matters is that he is dead.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:56:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Al-Jazeera states 5 total dead including one of his sons
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:59:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yeah I accidental texted all my friends and said "Obama has been killed by U.S. Forces!!!!" I meant to type Osama hahaha....

no bueno lol
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 10:45:07 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Quoted:

so this makes the 3rd or 4th time they greased his ass.......... probably just another one of his doubles..... I wont believe it till they show pics of the body and his family on national TV verifying its in fact him...

Looks like a pretty good match to me... from the photos showing up so far, but some people saying those are shopped photos.  Will await an official hi-res one.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:21:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Its to bad every one is praising Obama for this
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:27:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Its to bad every one is praising Obama for this

according to my girlfriend's facebook, most of the comment's she's seen have been giving credit to Bush.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 11:42:58 PM EDT
[#22]
I need to see a death certificate
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:08:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I need to see a death certificate

Donald Trump will have that for you end of this week..
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:14:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It is an honest mistake.  Even 12 news made it last night when they claimed "Obama Bin Laden was killed" and had to correct themselves after they got a lot of crap about it.  Funny stuff.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:58:48 AM EDT
[#25]
NO KIDDING

Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 12:26:12 PM EDT
[#26]
iteresting note some news places are spelling it Usama and others Osama any perticular reason anyone can think of?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
iteresting note some news places are spelling it Usama and others Osama any perticular reason anyone can think of?

Goes to his traditional Arabic spelling of his name.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:07:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

To avoid mixing up Obama and Osama.  one news guy already declared president obama dead so far.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#29]
My Grandmother is pissed off that they gave him a sea burial
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:59:15 PM EDT
[#30]
I bet satin is stuffing pineapples up his as as we speek!!!! I think a grave in Afghanistan was a good idea think of the pilgrimage to his grave or as other would call it a target rich enviorment, think about it we realy wouldnt have to hunt them anymore as they would be loitering in one spot!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 9:50:40 AM EDT
[#31]

well to me its weird that they kill him and throw him into the ocean quickly.....   Hum??

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 12:38:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

well to me its weird that they kill him and throw him into the ocean quickly.....   Hum??

Quoted:

No place for jihadists to go pray before blowing up infidels preparing for paradise. Of course, if they want to go searching for his bones...water will complete electrical circuits.

"BOOM"
"What was that?"
"Another jihadist searching for OBL, sir."
"7th this week. As you were."
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 2:46:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:

To avoid mixing up Obama and Osama.  one news guy already declared president obama dead so far.

Geraldo on Sunday night right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top