Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2008 6:38:22 AM EDT
I found this while cleaning out my wallet. It's a family Arizona State Land Dept. Permit. It must have something to do with shooting but I can't remember whay I got it, and at $20 for a year it's not for no reason.

Anyone know why the hell I got this thing? Most likely I was advised to get it here on  but simply can't remember......
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 7:45:41 AM EDT
[#1]
you need one of those to go onto AZ state school trust land
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 8:02:09 AM EDT
[#2]
You can't shoot on trust land, just hunt so that doesn't make sense.
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 8:29:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Permits are required for off-road use on BLM land.

BLM permits
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#4]
State Trust permits are required for any activity on State Trust land, except a valid hunting license will do for hunting purposes. BLM is federal and requires no permits.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:48:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Yea you need it to drive on state trust land. go camping, ect.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Permits are required for off-road use on BLM land.

BLM permits

Those are in essence hiking permits, offroad vehicle travel in protected areas such as Aravaipa Canyon is strictly prohibited.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top