Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 10:48:15 AM EDT
I know I've been a stranger of late to ARFCOM, but we have a brewing problem.

My employer, which already bans employees from having firearms on the premises, is thinking of putting up "No firearms"signs at the entrance. I'd like to talk to them reasonably but I'm not sure how.

If anyone here has ideas, please speak up. If you want to contact them yourself, here's the info:

Trico Electric Cooperative
8600 W. Tangerine Rd.
Marana, AZ 85653
(520)744-2944
CEO is Marv Athey
Manager of Marketing (who I'm told is wanting to implement this policy) is Marsha Johnson.

Thanks, y'all!

Wes
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:07:29 PM EDT
[#1]
They should then also have the responsiblity for the safe storage of personal arms while employees/visitors are on their premises as well.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:58:28 PM EDT
[#2]
CCW, If there that adament about it, tell em to fire you. I mean its for personal protection.

- Hey, you could come to work for us!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top