Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 2:26:36 PM EDT
I can't afford very much...  Barely have a 'job' for that matter, so I guess I'm probably digging for the proverbial needle in a haystack, but I need to get out of where I am and find my own place soon, so I figured I'd ask here....

Realistically, I'm probably not going to find anything 'cheap' here, but maybe someone knows someone, etc. who has a small place to rent, that I can afford.  If it had a little safe storage for my tools and crap, that'd be a huge plus.

Haven't been here long, a little less than four months, so I don't know much of anything about the area, and what's out there, as far as prices, locations, etc.  I just know I need out of my current situation.

I'm having a hard time with all the medical bullshit I'm dealing with, and I'm only working part-time for a fellow arfcommer, (if he hasn't canned me yet...  I gotta go and get sick the first damn week there ) so quite honestly, I can't afford a whole lot.  I'm pretty poor now...  I know that's going to limit me severely, but I've got to try... I have a hard enough time with my shitty health,  I need to find some place that isn't going to make it harder to get my life back on track, where I can sleep when I need to if I feel like crap, and all that...  I'm trying, but I'm having a hard time doing it....

I'm a very quiet, respectful person, and try to be as considerate of others as possible, and would like to find someplace around people who think similarly.  I don't have any friends here really, so no partying, blasting music, cars/people coming and going, etc...  I don't have any pets either, don't smoke, rarely ever drink because of the meds I'm on .  It's just me.  Basically, you wont even know when I'm home, and I'll never bother you....  Hell, I won't even have any orgies, and not invite you ! hahaha

If anyone here knows of ANYTHING, I'd really appreciate it if they'd let me know.  

IM's are fine, btw, if you'd rather not post here...  Totally understandable.

Thanks,

John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top