Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 7:05:18 AM EDT
After being back in Kalifornia for a year..things are not going well for me here..job situation is ok, but family life completely fell apart. Without my wife, there's no reason to stay in Kalifornia.

So I'm looking for leads on mechanic positions in the Phoenix area..

I have 25 years as a mechanic, ASE Master Auto, Master Diesel truck and Master Machinst.
I'm also a GM World Class certified Tech. I have a Kalif Enhanced Smog Licence

I specialize in driveability, transmissions, diesels, transfer cases, rear eands and a/c. I have 7 years GM dealer experience (current)..and work on all domestic, and asian lines..

If you know someone looking for a mechanic..either godd inpendent shop that takes care of it's customers..or dealership...let me know please..

Thanks

Don of Kalifornia
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:02:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Two of my good friends work heavy diesel.  One works for a sales company, and the other works for Kenworth.   If I give them the OK and they have a spot, you're hired.  

Do you have your diesel certification, and are you willing to get the individual certs (Volvo, Pete, etc)?  I don't know what they pay out in Kali, but Adam makes close to 6 figures doing their mobile service, and Dan makes about $75k/year, though he drives, too.  

For Dan, a CDL is required.  To work with Adam, you need welding certification, and a tag for car haulers.  If you'd like to get into the heavy diesel side, PM me your contact info and I'll have them get in touch with you to give you specifics.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I work at a Volvo/Mack/GMC dealer now...in the Bay area..most dealership mechanics make between 50-60k a year....I used to have a Kalif CDL..but let it laps years ago..as I started back on  heavy trucks only in the last year..
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:31:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, do you want to send me the info and I'll see if they can put you on or at least give you some leads?  I know for a fact Adam is looking for help, but I'd hafta check with Dan.  I'd be glad to, but I need your contact info, bro.

Always willing to welcome a 2A voter here to AZ!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:59:39 PM EDT
[#4]
sent you a pm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top