Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 12:22:46 AM EDT
Starting last Thrusday I started to see more and more Lic. plates from up north.
Infact on a trip upto A.J./ Mesa I counted two doz. MN lic. plates on campers and motor homes.

Yea slower traffic and such.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 2:15:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Thank god for the heat, or they'd be here all year!
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 4:55:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I've already witnessed one right turn from the far left lane and a right turn from the far left lane this month, but the latter was a bad driver of the far south of us variety.  With all the undocumented drivers, I have just accepted bad driving year round.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 7:13:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've already witnessed one right turn from the far left lane and a right turn from the far left lane this month, but the latter was a bad driver of the far south of us variety.  With all the undocumented drivers, I have just accepted bad driving year round.  

I had some "Asian" broad pull this shit on me!  I smashed her with my wrangler and sent her up onto the sidewalk.  She got the ticket, and I got a custom front bumper.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:17:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Time  to open carry more often then eh?    
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:28:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I had some "Asian" broad pull this shit on me!  I smashed her with my wrangler and sent her up onto the sidewalk.  She got the ticket, and I got a custom front bumper.

Good strategy.  If you had swerved to miss her and hit something you could have earned a ticket.  I want a custom bumper on my truck…
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#6]
This happened to me the other week, only I was driving an 18-wheeler

Had about 4 witnesses gang up on me that it was my fault for driving too fast... The CHP officer (and an off duty police officer witness) saw it my way. I just got the police report back.. I wanted to frame the damn thing.. lol. The 'funny' thing to me was that the woman driver was issued a ticket AFTER the fact (like days after..??) for an unsafe lane change.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:02:21 AM EDT
[#7]
oh crap, is it that time of year already?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 11:02:28 AM EDT
[#8]
lovely ain't it.......just lovely
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top