Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2005 11:13:11 AM EDT
Y'all,

Just want to put in a great word in our resident lender/gun nut Jorge Avila & Great Southwest Mortgage.

Jorge is the bomb! He took really great care of me midstream in my house buying process and was able to get all the paperwork wound through the proper channels in a very timely fashion. There was an unusual condition on my house that Jorge worked around with no problems whatsoever. The closing cost was very reasonable.

If you have even one iota of a thought of looking for a house, you owe it to yourself to call Jorge first and early on in your process. Jorge impressed my real estate agent  with almost 20 years experience so much that she is gonna start recommending people to Jorge despite the distance between Tucson and Phoenix.

Thanks again, Jorge. I look forward to meeting up one day soon!

Wes Crane
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#1]
A big +1 for Jorge.
I’m buying a home in Prescott and he has been great to work with. Hooked me up with a realtor, has competitive rates and has been very responsive to my questions and requests.
Give him a try if you need a mortgage.

Rich V
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 4:53:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh Hell yeah! Big + 1 for Jorge!

I refinanced my house with him a few Months ago. All I can say is he's awesome to deal with and you can't go wrong with dealing with Jorge!

Thanks again Jorge!

-John

ETA- I went to two other companies that were really going to screw me before I called Jorge. I almost made a huge mistake!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:05:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the kind words, guys. I'm glad I was able to help you out and it's truly been a pleasure working with every arfcommer I've had the chance to work with. It's always nice to help out level-headed folks who just happen to like blowing stuff up!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top