BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 5:25:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 11:10:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:59:03 PM EDT
[#2]
... That fella is fun drinking beer with - even if I have to go to Texas to do it
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:24:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Texas!?!?!  Just come on down here and we'll get some brews and stalk him in his above-ground lair!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:18:09 AM EDT
[#4]
What's the story behind all this?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:53:50 AM EDT
[#5]
What, we have to be serious now?  Oh alright, I'm interested in what the show was too . . . Something to do with 141s or the Bone Yard in general?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:04:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What's the story behind all this?

... That's one of our very own, cool-guy, AZ ARFCOM members, he's the President of K-TECH in Tucson (Google it, will answer some questions as to why he was being interviewed on THC)

... He may or may not want to ID himself in this thread, I'll leave that up to him. Hint, the fine gentleman offered his help on my weekend clean-up/BBQ (advertised here in AZHTF) in two weeks

... Met him once in Waco - nice guy with cool toys.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:45:59 AM EDT
[#7]
was that one of the modern marvels episodes?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:54:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:33:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh geez! unmasked! Well, I've lost 16 pounds since then. Only 72 more to go I think this was on twice now. My 30 seconds of fame has come and gone. Our section was about the spare parts support we do for DOD. My company recently won the DOD's Gold Star award for on-time and QA delivery for aircraft (mainly rotor-wing) spares. We beat out lots of the big guys like Lockheed and Northrup Grumman. Notice I didn't mention your outfit Winston We also sell training ammo and other gun related stuff as well. That's how I got into the NFA game.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Damn, I missed it.  Anyone want to send me a copy?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:21:08 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It was a 2hr show called The Boneyard: Where Machines Go to Die

ok yeah that was it, i watched it at blueberrys house, but didnt remember its name.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:40:29 AM EDT
[#12]
i didnt realize so many of you guys were as close to me as Tucson.  Figured most of you guys were probably up near Phoenix or somewhere.  good to know!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:46:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Damn, did you used to do FFL transfers through K-Tech?  If so, I think I called you guys awhile back about a transfer, but the person I spoke with said K-Tech no longer does transfers.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:30:30 AM EDT
[#14]
I used to do them for ARFCOM members with CCW. You probably talked to me. I don't have time to do them for free these days and go throught the whole NICS process. If you have a CCW and I can get you in and out in a few minutes I don't mind. There is a guy just a mile down the road who makes a living as an FFL and I usually send folks to him now. I just had too many transfers that took up too much tme.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:21:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Larry I say your piece on the History channel, I was watching because I work for evergreen and we where also on the program.
And Yes I haved worked on the supertanker project.
When I was laided-off for a short time I stopped by to pick up a job app. and was told that no postions where open. but two days later I was called back so it worked out just fine.

You did a fine job and where very infomative.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:32:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Larry I say your piece on the History channel, I was watching because I work for evergreen and we where also on the program.
And Yes I haved worked on the supertanker project.
When I was laided-off for a short time I stopped by to pick up a job app. and was told that no postions where open. but two days later I was called back so it worked out just fine.

You did a fine job and where very infomative.

Thanks, glad you got back on at Evergreen. I buy a lot of Helo parts from them in Oregon.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:03:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:05:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My 30 seconds of fame has come and gone. Our section was about the spare parts support we do for DOD.

Is that 15 seconds x2 with the re-run?

Exactly
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:25:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I used to do them for ARFCOM members with CCW. You probably talked to me. I don't have time to do them for free these days and go throught the whole NICS process. If you have a CCW and I can get you in and out in a few minutes I don't mind. There is a guy just a mile down the road who makes a living as an FFL and I usually send folks to him now. I just had too many transfers that took up too much tme.

So after I get my CCW (won't be happening anytime soon 'cause I'm underage ) would you be willing to transfer a number of lowers at once for a reasonable fee?  I use Andrew Centofani right now, and he's been great to work with, but I pay $15 a pop for transfers from him and I don't know if he gives quantity discounts.  $15 per lower could get spendy if I do 10 or 15 at a time.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:04:15 PM EDT
[#20]
I'd really rather not. That's a lot of time.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:49:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Isn't there some gun comapny you do work with that hooks you?

Is that a gun company?

Stop being a homo and bothering Larry, he sells fucking attack helicopters for Christ's sake!

Attack helicopters, eh?  Hell, I might need one of those too!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:09:33 PM EDT
[#23]
This guy belong to you Shawn?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He's one of our "Special" kids.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:43:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Har Har!
Fuckers...
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:58:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He's one of our "Special" kids.

I think he's the one with the hot mom.  w00t!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:45:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:01:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Har Har!

Fuckers...

Now don't be like that little buddy...If I could clone You, Russell (and maybe B-Rad for comic relief) I would rule the world...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. you made my day!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top