Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 7:44:46 PM EDT
TheFNG and SinistralRifleman are mobilizing to as the initial counter protesters that we know of at this point.

Contact TheFNG aka Brad at 480-993-5148

That is all
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:45:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, watch a bunch of people on different sides of the street yell at eachother over something neither has any power over.

Thats rewarding.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:46:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Wow, watch a bunch of people on different sides of the street yell at eachother over something neither has any power over.

Thats rewarding.

It makes them feel speshul.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:08:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Whereabouts in Mesa is/was this happening?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 12:52:26 AM EDT
[#4]
How do you guys plan to disrupt their protest?

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 4:12:40 AM EDT
[#5]
... I guess I wasn't paying too much attention, and this thread only really registered as I was listing to the news right now about an anti-war protest.

... Did this already happen, or is is it scheduled sometime in the future?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:24:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/SD6clx/368.jpg

Now if thats what is happening. us sneaking into their protest with thinly veiled signs I am down.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:47:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/SD6clx/368.jpg

did you see the guy in the back with the orange sign? Hope his GF/Wife/Mom/Sister doesn't see this.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top