Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2005 3:41:32 PM EDT
If  so where are donations going to goto?

Cav Arms?

Some Guys from the "other" AZ site are woundering...
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in for a C note!
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#2]
seriously me too, what other AZ site are you talking about?
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:52:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
seriously me too, what other AZ site are you talking about?

WWW.ARIZONASHOOTING.COM

That is where the Tee shirt was thought up.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 4:58:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:24:44 PM EDT
[#5]
How much do they cost?
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 6:26:26 PM EDT
[#6]
its a wonderful thought.  but will it honestly do to keep them from bringing their politics (the kind that you dont like) here?

why not put all this energy into calling your legislators to limit growth, tax the shit out of them somehow, or make a lottery system for them to purchase any type of residence?

its a fun idea, but at the end of the day $5 grand will be collectively blown.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 6:31:13 PM EDT
[#7]
If you do a pro-gun billboard, the JPFO may still have the deal where they can fund half the cost (private donor).  
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 6:36:21 PM EDT
[#8]
WA State has got to do something like this.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#9]

its a wonderful thought. but will it honestly do to keep them from bringing their politics (the kind that you dont like) here?

Probably not,  but it makes people THINK,  that is a very hard thing to do nowadays.  

Kinda like the MMP,  folks say it will be ineffective.  Fact is it is working RIGHT NOW,  just look at all the discussion on the issue.

If it makes a few more Arizonans realise that their State is being drastically changed then it has done it's  job.  It might even remind a few migrants from Kali why they are leaving that fuked up State.

I would likely contribute to this effort.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#10]
... Interesting

... We could have the URL in our siglines on ARFCOM until our quasi-autonomous conditions here were understood and honored better
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 10:07:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe we can post signs at the watering stations down south as well...
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 4:56:27 AM EDT
[#12]
At least print some bumper stickers.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:00:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
www.public.asu.edu/~jbovenzi/images/misc/Kali4.JPG

Shit that's awesome!   I want something like that on the border between MA and NH.

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 5:25:56 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.public.asu.edu/~jbovenzi/images/misc/Kali4.JPG

Shit that's awesome!   I want something like that on the border between MA and NH.

I would love to see one in Seabrook right on route 95.

ETA Hope you have a better time trying to get a Billboard than a group of us had for one in MA.  (it never happened)
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:18:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

This is a better Idea than the billboard.

I have to agree with Topcrest.  We'd throw this thing up for a month, and then it would come down, and we'd be out $5000.  

If we spent the $5000 on T-shirts and Bumper stickers, we'd get the message across better, and it would linger longer.

I think we need to expand our thinking here.  We all like the message, but I think we need more return on our investment...
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:37:23 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is a better Idea than the billboard.

I have to agree with Topcrest.  We'd throw this thing up for a month, and then it would come down, and we'd be out $5000.  

If we spent the $5000 on T-shirts and Bumper stickers, we'd get the message across better, and it would linger longer.

I think we need to expand our thinking here.  We all like the message, but I think we need more return on our investment...

+  70 million

I won't go for the billboard, but I would DEFINATELY order a hefty amount of both bumperstickers and T-shirts.  

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:00:50 AM EDT
[#17]
I will most definitely donate to making that billboard.

I would donate to make billboardS.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 8:41:14 AM EDT
[#18]
That's hot!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top