Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2005 7:07:50 PM EDT
Welp, just wanted to let ya'll know that with all the crap we've been subjected to lately, I've met a bunch of great people here.  Don't let em bring you down!  Seriously, this is a great site, and ya'll are a bunch of great guys!

I went out to Fox and the Hound last night.  Man, what a blast!  No kids allowed, sports and rock and roll everywhere, 57 friggin wide screen TVs in the building!  This is the one in Arrowhead.  More trim than a man can shake a stick at, and 99% of it was just awsome HOT!  Waitress got all nervous....

I was with my ex-girlfriend, who wasn't drinking, and we invited two friends over; Camy (the ex) went to pee.  We felt like just being goofy.  Waitress was A+1 HOT.  She came by, and I told her she was serving too slow, LOL.  She laughed and asked why we thought that.  I said I thought it might be because she was nervous that Camy was hitting on her, being gay and all (she's NOT gay!!!).  

ROFL, every time the waitress came back to the table she was eyeballing Camy, and when she'd leave Camy woud say, "What's wrong with her?"  We finally couldn't hold it in anymore and confessed we told the waitress she was gay after we erupted in laughter, and OH BOY!!!!!  If she'd of been carrying I think I'd of been facing a hail of lead!  Finally told the waitress the truth, too, and she almost spit on us laughing so hard.  Fun times, indeed.  Stayed until 2 AM and shot darts and pool while drinking chocolate martinis (don't knock em till you try em) and stuffed our faces with all kinds of good eats.

So, my slightly hungover and sleep deprived mind got to thinking, and I thought it'd be cool to reserve the mezzanine and have an ARFCOM get together one night when no one has to work the next day.  We'll drink, eat, and those of us single can flirt with all the waitresses while talking about things that off with loud noises when one pulls the boom switch with their buggar picker.   Manners are appreciated, but may be checked at the door.  I'm telling you guys, this place is awsome!

What do ya'll think, a friendly get together, say, the weekend next (the 21st or 22nd)?  I already have someone who has agreed to be a designated driver and take anyone home who drinks and has no driver, so no excuse for drinking and driving!  Just a nice, fun, safe time.  Anyone game?  
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:11:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I can vouch for the F&H, I used to work near there at the Arrowhead Fountains Center Proffesional building and went there many times. All the tail is top notch and the only drawback is wall to wall yuppies. There are three other bars within stumbling distance also.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:18:12 PM EDT
[#2]
how about move it to the one in tucson.....to keep away from the yuppies and all
:)
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:18:35 PM EDT
[#3]
That would work for me. It is stumbling distance from my house.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:19:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this the Fox And Hound in Tucson? I fucking LOVE that place. It;'s damn expensive, (firsat time there I had a $150 alcohol tab NOT incluiding pool...) but it's sooo worth it. The food is sooo fucking good, that TV's are everywhere and fuking HUGE, and don't get me started about those pool tables...
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 9:35:18 PM EDT
[#5]
nope, he is talking about one in NW Phoenix,..really Glendale (I think)
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:23:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Yep, the one at Arrowhead in NW Phoenix.

Sorry guys, Tucson is too far a drive unless I get an invitation to hunt, in which case deal and the drinks are on me.  

By the way, wives/SO's are welcome, but they card everyone, so make certain you have an ID...  no kids, unfortunately.  And yes, the yuppies abound, but they'll leave a group of guys discussing the various political aspects of which round penetrates the human body better well alone, I assure you.

Like I said, I have a volunteer to drive people home who have been drinking, so c'mon guys...  let's get together and see just how many waitresses we can keep busy.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I go to the one in Tucson all the time. Love the waitresses.

Btw... hello arizona forum!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:49:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey, MyDixieWrecked!  Nice of you to join us.  New to AZ or just new to here?  

Regadless, welcome!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 10:56:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Not to be nitpicky, but the one in Arrowhead is actually Peoria, not Glendale. :)

Well, la tee da to you.  Just for that you can buy the first round, ya bastage

So, are you going or not?  We can all wear our "special" shirts, if you'd like!  
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:12:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Been in AZ for quite some time... been lurking here for a while as well.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:07:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Richard, My wife and I will be joining you!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!! Can you say Jagermeister??
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#13]
OK, So this is at the PEORIA Fox and Hound. What day are we deciding on? Either works for me. What time as well?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:12:02 PM EDT
[#14]
How about 1700 on Friday the 21st?  I'll reserve the room, where we can have the entire spot to ourselves.  Mezzanine, where we have pool and darts?  

NEFP, thanks, man....  you and your wife are good people, man.  

Group hug?[
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:32:34 AM EDT
[#15]
BTT
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:32:33 AM EDT
[#16]
BTT, again, so we can get over the stupid shit and talk about meeting.  

I'll keep BTT until I get banned or the other subject goes away.

This is just fucking ridiculous.

Let's go out and get drunk and laugh our fool heads off...   it's just an internet site.  Let it go.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#17]
But another BTT.

I'm trying to meet friends and buy them a beer, while others are alienating them.  

That's what this board is for, friends.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:22:26 PM EDT
[#18]
F&H in gilbert was a wonderful experience when a few us met up there to hang with my bud in from Iraq
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:30:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
F&H in gilbert was a wonderful experience when a few us met up there to hang with my bud in from Iraq

So will you go?  You and I have yet to meet, something I'd like to rectify.

First round is on me, bro.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:36:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

major crossroads/freeways?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:41:45 PM EDT
[#21]
I'll go.
I very seldom miss a chance to meet new people, and drink a few beer.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:52:04 PM EDT
[#22]
BTW, any of you going and wanting a ride home, please IM me so i can make sure the driver I have lined up knows exactly what she'll be needed for.  

Please, if you plan on drinking, let us give you a ride home.  You can leave your vehicle at my home where my cameras will be on them the whole time.  Camy will even come pick you up the next day and bring you here to get your car - anything we can do to not have anyone drinking and driving, and she's not charging us a dime for it.  

IM me and let me know.  But I sure am hoping for a good turn out.  First round is on me, and this place isn't that expensive.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:00:40 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

major crossroads/freeways?

83rd Ave and Bell road.  Just south of the loop 101 off of 83rd Ave.  Can you make it?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I can vouch for the F&H, I used to work near there at the Arrowhead Fountains Center Proffesional building and went there many times. All the tail is top notch and the only drawback is wall to wall yuppies. There are three other bars within stumbling distance also.

Can you make it?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I'll go.
I very seldom miss a chance to meet new people, and drink a few beer.

AWSOME!!!!

If you will be drinking and don't have a DD, IM me and we'll hook you up.  You can leave your car at my house, and there will be security cameras trained on all the cars at all times, plus neighbors watching out for them.   Camy has even been kind enough to volunteer  to pick you up the next day and drive you to my house to pick up your car if you don't have another ride.  

Look forward to meeting you!

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:08:22 PM EDT
[#26]

You can leave your car at my house, and there will be security cameras trained on all the cars at all times, plus neighbors watching out for them. Camy has even been kind enough to volunteer to pick you up the next day and drive you to my house to pick up your car if you don't have another ride.

Thanks, but I bring my own DD.
After all, I really dn't think she wants to drive to Florence.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

You can leave your car at my house, and there will be security cameras trained on all the cars at all times, plus neighbors watching out for them. Camy has even been kind enough to volunteer to pick you up the next day and drive you to my house to pick up your car if you don't have another ride.

me too-  chandler's outta the question.  i think im gonna plan on making it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:36:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

me too-  chandler's outta the question.  i think im gonna plan on making it.

That's great!  I look forward to meeting you both.  The whole DD thing is just because I want to see everyone get hammered, but stay safe.  

And, like i said, the first round is on me
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:35:42 PM EDT
[#29]
This place is open carry, right?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:22:49 PM EDT
[#30]
BTT, again.  I want some beers with friends.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:58:15 AM EDT
[#31]
I didn't realize this was LAST night!

But, I don't think I could have made it all the way to NW phx on a work day.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:14:30 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I didn't realize this was LAST night!

But, I don't think I could have made it all the way to NW phx on a work day.

Last night?  I didn't know it was last night, either, LOL

Sure do hope I had a good time.  Must have been a REALLY good time, since I don't remember it.

w00t!!!!!

It's Saturday the 22nd, bro, 'bout 5 or so.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:21:41 AM EDT
[#33]
WOOPS!

I posted 2 dates.

You guys want Friday the 21st, or Sat the 22nd?  About 1700?

I'm going to reserve our own private room so the yuppies won't bother us.  The mezzanine if I can get it (easy to look down at all the hot womenz!!!!!).  I have an in with the manager, so I'm reserving the hottest waitresses!!!!  

No open carry in establishments serving alcohol.  If you want to open carry at my house (which serves alcohol, LOL) you are more than welcome.  And yeah, I knew you were joking, w00t!

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:52:18 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

w00t!!!!!

Nice w00t!..   perfect form!!

Oh..   I scanned over this thread too fast.  I thought this had already happened.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:06:36 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

w00t!!!!!

Nice w00t!..   perfect form!!

Oh..   I scanned over this thread too fast.  I thought this had already happened.

Thank you, thank you.  I have been in training for some time now, pushing my w00t to the limits, and had an excellent teacher.  Now I need to buy a Ruger.

You going?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:34:01 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

You going?

Too early to say!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:43:50 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You going?

Too early to say!

If you don't go, how will be certain I have perfected the pronounciation and punctuality of the w00t?  Given that the w00t has but one correct usage, I must now show prowess in the usage and compatibility.

If I can take the w00t from your hand, will it be time for me to leave?  
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:34:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:29:25 PM EDT
[#40]
BTT.

The shit is getting stupid, here.  Let it rest/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top