Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 9:29:42 AM EDT
  OK here is the story........My wife works in a embryology lab and she ratted out a coworker who was using the equipment on her dogs. In retaliation the Bitch called CPS and told them that we locked our 2 year old son in a room all day and we had criminal friends and I had guns laying around the house. An investigator showed up and asked a bunch of questions and demanded to see my guns. I refused and he said he could take away my son because he was in danger from my "cache" of weapons. I told him he was full of shit , and maybe I sold them all because I saw the light and guns are bad. He told me he was noting the discrepancy in his report and was forwarding it to the PD.

Edited  because I cant spell
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#1]
So how much cash was with your weapons?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 9:47:53 AM EDT
[#2]
not near enough
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 11:15:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Man, I hate people that can't pony up to their mistakes.
Worse when they try and use the gooberment as revenge.
Worse yet when they involve the children!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:35:43 PM EDT
[#4]
(A) Remember, turnabout is fair play.
(B) Are you sure she did it?  If she got in trouble at work, and was punished, and did this to get back at your wife... Well, I wouldn't want someone like that as an employee.  If you KNOW that she reported you, have your wife mention it to the boss.

But dude, that sucks...
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#5]
If CPS didn't see anything wrong enough to take your kid right then and there, they are not going to.
And,,, CPS doesn't forward jack shit to cops:
We forward cases to them.

It's aggravating, but I wouldn't sweat it.

Jay
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:47:02 PM EDT
[#6]
This isn't you, is it?

Valley Man Taken Into Custody After Overnight Standoff    
09-20-2004 8:24 AM

(Phoenix, AZ) -- A barricade situation in the west Valley is over. The overnight standoff began last night at a home near 59th Avenue and Thomas when a man pulled a gun on a Child Protective Services worker. The suspect allowed several people inside the home to leave, but refused to give up to police. About six hours after it started, police used flash grenades and rushed the house, taking the man into custody. There are no reports of injuries at this time and it's not known what prompted the man to pull the gun in the first place.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:59:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This isn't you, is it?

(Phoenix, AZ) -- A barricade situation in the west Valley is over. The overnight standoff began last night at a home near 59th Avenue and Thomas when a man pulled a gun on a Child Protective Services worker. The suspect allowed several people inside the home to leave, but refused to give up to police. About six hours after it started, police used flash grenades and rushed the house, taking the man into custody. There are no reports of injuries at this time and it's not known what prompted the man to pull the gun in the first place.

Thats why you get this shit on your windows, no tear gas or flash bangs coming in that way
www.smashandgrab.com/
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:53:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This isn't you, is it?

Thats why you get this shit on your windows, no tear gas or flash bangs coming in that way
www.smashandgrab.com/

Holy crap...I'd get some of that but I am sure the day I install it my house would burn down and I wouldn't even be able to shoot my way out...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:21:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
This isn't you, is it?

not yet........I can empathize with that guy though.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This isn't you, is it?

www.smashandgrab.com/

We've got that stuff on some of the windows at work. I couldn't find the specification on their site, but some of those grades also attentuate RF signals. The boss started wondering why his AM/FM radio wasn't picking up much a signal anymore, and it turns out it was the newly-installed tint.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top