Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 11:40:57 AM EDT
Need to replace my mine which was stolen a few days ago (damn UPS!). Let me know if you have anything for immediate sale or I will be headed to the local gun shops Monday. Will pay by cash.

Thanks,
Kevin
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:41:55 AM EDT
[#1]
shouldn't the seller ship you another one ASAP?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:57:47 PM EDT
[#2]
My pal here has a Kimber Classic Series 1 (?) for $550  has some leather n' mags.

Very nice

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:10:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:12:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Need to replace my mine which was stolen a few days ago (damn UPS!). Let me know if you have anything for immediate sale or I will be headed to the local gun shops Monday. Will pay by cash.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hmmm.... Kevin, you seem to be rather new here.

Being most people here don't know you yet, you might have more success visiting your local FFL dealer.

You have to admit your post sounds a little... well... fishy.

PS. sorry for the theft of yer pistola, I had two stolen I know how it feels.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:11:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks,
Kevin

Being most people here don't know you yet, you might have more success visiting your local FFL dealer.

Nationwide:

Nothing fishy here. I am well known here and hve been involved in training LE, etc., for years. Not looking to pay the prices I have got from the local gun shops quite yet. The .45 that was "lost" was one I had owned since 1984 and was being shipped back to me after some custom work. Maybe they will find it later, but I doubt it.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:37:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks,
Kevin

Go boack to Texas board Nazi!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:58:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Nationwide:

Nothing fishy here. I am well known here and hve been involved in training LE, etc., for years. Not looking to pay the prices I have got from the local gun shops quite yet. The .45 that was "lost" was one I had owned since 1984 and was being shipped back to me after some custom work. Maybe they will find it later, but I doubt it.  

Hey, if the guys here are comfortable dealing with you, cool.  No flame intended.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:00:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Nazi???  Gee, that's nice.

Anyway, I'm an alum of Wade Carpenter JR High in Nogales, so I shall post in the AZ board if I so choose.

Nazi, indeed.  Your just pissed cuz Texas Mexican chics are prettier than Arizona Mexican chics!

HA!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:39:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nazi???  Gee, that's nice.

Anyway, I'm an alum of Wade Carpenter JR High in Nogales, so I shall post in the AZ board if I so choose.

Nazi, indeed.  Your just pissed cuz Texas Mexican chics are prettier than Arizona Mexican chics!

Nogales!?  Mexican chicks!?  WTF, mate?  Send the Mexicans back from whence they came!  PAN PAN PAN!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:43:47 AM EDT
[#10]
ROFL!!

Yeah and Paki goats are WAAAYYYY Hotter than those Afgani goats!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:48:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
ROFL!!

Yeah and Paki goats are WAAAYYYY Hotter than those Afgani goats!!

If that's what YOU think, hey, it's still a free country!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:54:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I suppose its alright for a Texan to post on the AZ board. Afterall, AZ is actually just a western territory of the Republic of Texas. You have to go back to the War of Southern Independence and earlier Texas history to understand what I am referring to. History is to damn important to ignore, so if anyone would like a quick synopsis of this subject, I would be happy to oblige. However, you would probably get more out of it by researching it yourself - cool stuff.

Kevin  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top