Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2003 2:29:52 AM EDT
I will be at Ben Avery tomorrow (Sep 10th)from about 13:30 till whenever if anyone wants to join me.

I am going to bring my Ar, 308, and 45.

Anyone is welcome to come and hang out.

Robert

BTW, I will be there on Thurs too with my brother if anyone wants to go then also....
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 4:51:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't make it during the week, but the weekend may work. PM if ya want.
AB
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 10:05:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Wed and Thurs are my only days off. Unless we go early in the morning. I have to be at work by 13:30, I work at Sky Harbor.

Let me know whats going on...

Rob
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#3]
If you (or anyone else) ever have a Sunday off, let me know. I have my share of Sunday afternoons at Rio Salado.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 5:49:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If you ever have a Sunday off, let me know. I have my share of Sunday afternoons at Rio Salado.

Is it real busy on Sundays? I've gone on weekdays mainly because I'm unemployed right now but figured I'd have a hard time getting a lane on weekends.BTW, RS is a nice range.It's a little more laid back than BA and the folks seemed friendlier.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 8:23:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Is it real busy on Sundays?

It can get busy/crowded in the AM. I usually go in the afternoon. By then the crowd starts to thin out. I usaually don't have to wait for a lane.
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 10:44:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Sounds good AZ Gunner. I am actually going on vacation for the first 2 weeks of Oct so I may be able to go with you one of those Sundays.

I am not actually leaving for vacation until about the 9th.

Rob
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 8:26:01 AM EDT
[#7]
IMd contact info
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top