Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2003 7:00:01 PM EDT
Two men were arrested for ARRESTING Illegal Aliens at gun point and putting them in hand cuffs!!

I don't know the full story, but I'd bet the farm that they were members of this site!
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#1]
How much farm are you talking about?

Bob
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 7:01:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Couldn't have been you, you were at marching at the gay pride parade right?
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 7:04:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I heard it on the radio (KFYI this morning), but I didn't get the full scoop!
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 7:07:05 PM EDT
[#4]
This, from KFYI's website:

Border Arrests
Two Yuma men have been arrested for rounding up six illegal aliens. Armed with guns and handcuffs they went after three children and three adults intending to hand them over to the border patrol. The border patrol found the illegals first. Yuma County deputies then arrested the two men.
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#6]
The more I think about it the more is pissed me off!  Those morons probably let the illegals go, while our boys got arrested.

A tucson Border Patrol Agent told me that the courts in their Sector are too Liberal.  The BP has a hard time making any charges stick.  But I'll bet whatever court these guys face will hang them out to dry!
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 11:32:39 PM EDT
[#7]
FOX News said the leader of the American Border Patrol got arrested the other day. Mexicans reported they were shot at and the BP went to the guys property and found empty shell casings...DOH! (ALWAYS PICK UP YOUR BRASS)

They're doing everything possible to nail these patriots. They're watching everything they do. They SHOULD be watching the borders and leaving patriotic Americans alone..
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:43:39 AM EDT
[#8]
This is America - now speak Spanish dammit!

(one of my co-workers says that all the time)

Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:45:01 AM EDT
[#9]
They've also arrested 2 Ranch Rescue members in Texas a month or so back.I can't believe the ABP was shooting.Those guys play by the book and wouldn't shoot unless they felt lives were threatened.Something's got to be done.I just saw footage on the news of the Mexican military driving a Humvee on US soil.

www.ranchrescue.com
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I support these Patriots.

They should not be prosicuted.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 9:07:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Was that you, Derek?
AB
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 12:16:44 AM EDT
[#12]
I am a Derek...it wasn't me though...

As my friend Dave once said during a real bad night "Derek, they will never take you alive..."
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 6:51:05 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I am a Derek...it wasn't me though...

As my friend Dave once said during a real bad night "Derek, they will never take you alive..."

I mean from AZEX Arms.
AB
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 12:15:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
This, from KFYI's website:

Border Arrests
Two Yuma men have been arrested for rounding up six illegal aliens. Armed with guns and handcuffs they went after three children and three adults intending to hand them over to the border patrol. The border patrol found the illegals first. Yuma County deputies then arrested the two men.

Shit, wasnt me, I am in Oklahoma, I have an alibi! I'll have to check in on this when I get back to work. Mayba I'll have an inside scoop. I work with YCSO quite a bit, and I am confident there is more to the story.......
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 5:00:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Maybe we should all get together and bust these guys out of jail!
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 9:07:51 PM EDT
[#16]
not me man, I play WITH the BP.

I think where these two dumbasses fouled up was cuffing them and holding them at gunpoint.

While I dont find fault with it personally, the "law" still considers it kidnapping and agg. assault.

D.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 9:09:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Ooops...
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 9:39:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
not me man, I play WITH the BP.

I think where these two dumbasses fouled up was cuffing them and holding them at gunpoint.

While I dont find fault with it personally, the "law" still considers it kidnapping and agg. assault.

D.

What if the old lady likes it though?

Oh wait, wrong topic...
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 10:29:12 PM EDT
[#19]
How does the law still see it as agg. assault/kidnapping if you are stopping criminals?

Does this mean that if I stop someone from coming into my house at gunpoint and then cuff em till PD arrives that I kidnapped and assaulted them?
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 12:48:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Entry without inspection is not a criminal charge.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 5:04:46 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm guessing it was a couple of amatuers on their own.I don't see any mention of it on the ABP or RR websites so they were't affiliated with them.Might have been a couple of concerned property owners who did't know the PC way of doing it like the organized groups.
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 10:05:05 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Entry without inspection is not a criminal charge.

What? It's a Federal Misdemeanor. First offense it's a VR to mexico. 2nd offense, technically, its a case, but most dont go.

OT, but related, you woudl be surprised at how many OTM's enter illegally. OTM=other than mexican. To make is clear, these are people from the PRChina, Russians, and a lot of dang Ecuadorans.... The terrorists only need to cross a knee deep river to gain access to our land.

I think what a lot of you fellas might not know is, the BP doesnt go around and handcuffing anybody. The SOP is to load everybody up in the truck, keeping the group present with the common knowledge that if someone runs, there will be hell to pay, if you know what I mean. Very rarely does the BP use handcuffs, when compared to PD's and SO's. They have only recently begun searching the tonk's, due to them finding a large amount of heroin in their holding cell at the station! This might account for Gadsens's opinion.

I have MANY BP Agents as friends and consistently work with them, their job is very different from traditional law enforcement.

Link Posted: 8/15/2003 10:34:12 PM EDT
[#23]
isnt the military suposed to protect our borders?
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 10:52:44 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
isnt the military suposed to protect our borders?

LOL!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top