Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2016 8:51:40 PM EDT
Just seen it on my way to work this morning. A new gun store and range opening up on Rt 611 just as you're getting in to Lorain.

The sign said Gun Hub......Retail, Training, Range ( or something close to that )

Didn't find any info online about it. Anyone on here have any knowledge on it?
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 5:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this the one near the Wilderness Shop?
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 11:13:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this the one near the Wilderness Shop?
View Quote

If you mean the Backpackers shop then its about 2 miles west of that, just as your about to get into Lorain.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 1:06:38 AM EDT
[#3]
They recently tried to open with another group of guys (I'm assuming) this past winter.  The guys had it pretty much ready to go and the person that owned/owns the building kept changing stuff up/making thing difficult on them and they decided to walk away.  It's a shame since they put a lot of work into the place that was a nice range 15years ago, but has basically been abandoned since then.  
Not sure what's changed this time around.  I wish them luck.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top