Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 11/1/2009 11:42:43 AM EDT

Seriously, is there even a reason to watch these guys anymore?  I swear, they're worse than the Lions were last year.  Even those years when the Bengals were terrible, I don't remember them being THIS bad.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Seriously, is there even a reason to watch these guys anymore?  I swear, they're worse than the Lions were last year.  Even those years when the Bengals were terrible, I don't remember them being THIS bad.

The coaches are destroying the team.

Who calls the same exact play back to back?!?  It didn't work the first time, it won't work the second.  

I had the same problem with Butch Davis.

This isn't EA Sports Madden10 on Rookie.  

I was at the first game.  I was supposed to go to the Green Bay game.  Until they start playing I have stopped paying.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 2:35:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree, it is brutal to watch.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I try to get as many of the Browns opponents on my fantasy football team from week to week.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I watched the first game that was it. I almost dont want to go to the game when they play the bengals this year.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Its like watching Battlefield Earth.  Its so bad its entertaining.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 4:40:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been a die hard Brown's fan since birth. I could hardly bring myself to watch 5 minutes of today's game.

I'd be a littler happier if they would at least play Quinn.
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 4:53:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 7:37:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Root for the Bengals instead
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Mangini is going to get fired by the end of the season.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:25:38 AM EDT
[#10]
go browns ! !

& take the indians with you !

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:14:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

go browns ! !

& take the indians with you !

My big beef with the Indians is that for whatever reason, they don't see to want to hold onto good players.  They make it to the play-offs, and then they dismantle the team the following year.

Probably the WORST case of this was Jim Thome.  Good home run hitter, and I never heard that the was a problem in the locker room or off field.  He wasn't asking for an outrageous amount of money, and all indications were that he wanted to stay in Cleveland.  Yet...it seems like they couldn't WAIT to get rid of the guy.  What good is saying "Its a rebuilding year" when once you've rebuilt, you take it apart for no good reason?

I'm convinced that until the Cleveland Browns start playing in front of empty seats, this team is going to be crap forever.  As long as people keep showing up, there's not going to be any incentive to make improvements.

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 7:23:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Thank god that I am a Cowboys fan first and a Browns fan second.  I am raising my boys the same way as they should not have to suffer through this crap.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top