Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 5:41:15 PM EDT
I'm gonna bring an arfcommer from a diff. state with me this weekend to millers on saturday.

Anyone of y'all want to head up there and blow some shit up with me?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:35:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I might swing by, I'll be coming home from Louisville Sat. morning. If I have time, I'll drop in and see what's shakin.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Izzy, what time do you plan on being there?  And who's the other arfcommer?  Details man details
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:47:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Its GoonBoss, not sure on the time yet we'll probally try to be out there by 12 or 1 though.

Ha get this I just found out the guy is living down a street from my house, can you believe that craziness?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I should be there around 1 or so.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:52:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:16:17 AM EDT
[#8]
something came up for goon, so we're gonna have to head out tommorow.

Fuck, i'm sorry guys. I'll make up for it some day, I promise
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:16:45 AM EDT
[#9]
I would like to make it but I got stuff to do.  I will do plenty of shooting at the academy this week.  I just can't bring my guns.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:07:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Turned out to be a pretty nice day today.  Little chilly and windy though.  

JME and I were the only ones there.  There were a couple of girls there also who were just hanging all over us and telling us how cool we are.  They had lots of fun shooting our rifles and handguns.  The brunette, who said I was the most wonderful man she has ever met, even made us hot chocolate afterwards.

Next week, Goodman's show and Miller's afterwards (?)
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

JME and I were the only ones there.  There were a couple of girls there also who were just hanging all over us and telling us how cool we are.  They had lots of fun shooting our rifles and handguns.  The brunette, who said I was the most wonderful man she has ever met, even made us hot chocolate afterwards.

and to think, I was busy hanging out with some hairy guy.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:03:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Where's millers, anywhere near Dayton?  I'm just north in Vandalia.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:33:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Where's millers, anywhere near Dayton?  I'm just north in Vandalia.

Yup near Dayton, down towards Waynesville.

Millers Link

And we're having a larger than just weekend gathering planned in this thread
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:10:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:35:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

That was just because I wasn't there.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 The brunette, who said I was the most wonderful man she has ever met, even made us hot chocolate afterwards.

I take it the brunette doesn't get out much. mmk

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:43:31 AM EDT
[#17]
the brunette gets out way more than she needs to, as is evidenced by even having this discussion in the first place  
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top