Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 8:28:02 AM EDT
Just heard on the radio 570 wkbn that  Finger fuck is going to run for gov. They said he is going to run against  Strickland. If a dim were to win  I would rather see Ted Strickland  than  the liberal scum Fingerfuck get it and as much as I hate the moron we have right now Gov. Shaft.  Fingerfuck would be worse for us here in Ohio. Will we here in Ohio have to vote like they do in Chicago vote early and vote often to keep him from getting elected. This is just my thoughts on the matter.

Georgem.
I lost my boat in a tragic shooting accident

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:42:37 AM EDT
[#1]
If he were our gov, and we had a Republican legislature, we'd have a better CCW law than with Taft.  They would have overridden Fingerbang's veto in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:04:21 AM EDT
[#2]
If It comes down to Blackwell versus any Democrap, I'm voting Blackwell.

If Strickland ends up against Petro, I'm going to have a hard time.   If I could trust Strickland to vote his mind, and not party lines, I'd take him over Petro.  I fear that even Strickland would be swayed by party lines...
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:24:58 AM EDT
[#3]
we could of had a better ccw if the rep in columbus would have over rode taft but they didnt . that why they are trying to change it now . im just glad we have ccw now. As of right now im leaning towards Blackwell or Strickland will have to see which I like better towards election time and who's  ideas I like the best. Hell im a registered Republican but I dont vote strictly along party lines. can't always do that . I even voted for Trafficant  before he was sent to prison because he brought federal money and jobs to the mahoning valley  and as a plus he pissed of alot of the dims in washington and he said what he thought even though he was anti gun but for this area when you have high unemployment when he was in and he promised to bring federal money and jobs to the area .  Yes Trafficant was  annoying and a crook but he delivered what he promised most of the time if I remember correctly. He was better than some of the reps we had. Still dont Fingerfuck as gov. even if the republican party retains control of the house and senate in columbus I see him as a bad move for the state and I dont trust him as far as I could throw him. Just my 2 cents worth.

Georgem.
I lost my boat in a traggic shooting accident.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:35:19 AM EDT
[#4]
DAMN guys, I can't write that fast.  The BAR's (Boating Accident Reports) are piling up FAST!  

PLEASE GET OFF YOUR COLLECTIVE ASSES AND VOTE FOR BLACKWELL (OR STRICKLAND?).  

Will Ted vote party line though, once he's in the hot seat?  I worry more about that than anything.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:16:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't know if he will vote the party line or not but he does have an A rating from the NRA and he is pro gun so that is in our favor ,but he may change  if he wins the gov. race but I dont think that will happen with him being in Washington he had a chance to do a lot of damage  if he supported the renewal of the awb. and other bans that the dems tried to get thru.
Looking at the Nra-Pvf web site  http://www.nrapvf.org/Elections/Default.aspx for the 2004 election the majority of people we have  sent to Washington and Columbus  from both parties recieved a b or better rating with the exception of the us senate we sent idiots there who had d and f ratings.
We cant forget who are friends are in either place if we keep them there we stand a better chance of getting what we all want  from getting 922 done away with to being able to buy  nfa again for reasonable prices and a nationwide concealed carry just like the one  we supported for the police. If we stand together our voices will be heard  it may take time but eventually we will get what we want, if we go it alone  we will be ignored and forgotten. We must stand together or we are doomed and we have to take our country back one state  at a time and get rid of the libs and the rino's and we will be what our forefathers fought and died for and had the vision for our country to be the greatest nation on the planet.
We all know the libs had a melt down when the awb didnt get renewed so they try on a state level to get them passed or bans like calif. has on the .50 cal.
So lets all stand together people and get our candidates in the offices we need them to be in and when we have them in place we will get what we want  
Vote for Blackwell or Strickland
This is just my view and  2 cents worth.

Georgem
I lost my boat in a tragic shooting accident
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:45:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup!

Agreed!

But we are "preaching to the choir" here at ARFCOM.

Let's get up off our behinds! The next time you're at the coffee pot at work with co-workers, point out the good things we gunners do. What a privilege we have being granted a God-given RIGHT to own firearms of our own choice. Just like buying a vehicle. I like a 4wd truck; my co-worker may like a compact. We respect each other's choices and rights.  Don't back down to the ANTIS, and, please, don't "blow your cork" when they try and bait you! They purposely want to get a rise out of us to show their side of the aisle: ""Well, well, look how crazy these gun people are that we work with!"

What really frosts them and freaks them out are a cool, calm delivery with facts and figures (ideally in hand).

We will eventually win the fight, but it's "education, not confrontation."

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top