Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 8:21:34 AM EDT
i am in the NROTC pistol and rifle club, and we shoot .22 semiauto pistols in our underground indoor range. i had an idea today. is anyone here thats around the area interested in bringing out your guns (not just ARs) to maybe millers or some other range, and having a little field day with the ROTC boys and girls? It would be a good experience, as well as fun not just plinking with .22s. If anyone is interested just post here. I hope we can get a nice group going. We would be willing to help pay for ammo, range time, etc. Hope some of you are interested!!!

Brent
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:19:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Depends on how formal you want things but I'd be more than happy to wander up with some of the toys.  Nothing terribly exciting with happy switches but can give a good impression on different rifles or pistols.   Hate to say it but I find that giving someone the oppertunity to shoot one of my firearms is almost as much fun as shooting myself.  

Can give a little impression on the 10m air rifle from back in the first round of college too if theres any interest
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:39:23 AM EDT
[#2]
it doesnt have to be formal, if i get the interest and the OK from the CO and President of the Club, then I would like to just have whoever wants to come from the board to come, and have some instruction to the guys about the firearms.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I might be up for it too.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:48:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd be game as well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:59:35 AM EDT
[#5]
im glad i have some support here guys! thanks! i have to run this idea up the CoC and ill post something later if i get a go-no-go. thanks!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top