Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 7:51:13 PM EDT
I'm looking for a good (reasonable priced) class III dealer to do a suppressor transfer for me.  I would perfer them to be in Northeast Ohio, but if there is a good one elsewhere in the state let me know.  Thanks.

ccfps
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 5:33:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:41:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I've dealt with Atwells before on a few letterhead Glock buys, I didn't know that they were class 3.  They were great to deal with.  It'll be my first suppressor, I'm want either a Tac-16 or a American Warrior XXX.  Anyone know any place that has them in stock?  Thanks

ccfps
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:47:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've dealt with Atwells before on a few letterhead Glock buys, I didn't know that they were class 3.  They were great to deal with.  It'll be my first suppressor, I'm want either a Tac-16 or a American Warrior XXX.  Anyone know any place that has them in stock?  Thanks

ccfps

For the WARRIOR,  just call Mike and see if he has any ready to go, and have dealer arrange to accept it from Mike.
Might try Mark also.

For the TAC-16, post a feeler to see who is sitting on a bunch... may have to form-3  one in from out of state.  There were a few people that bought a bunch out there, but I do not recall any being in Ohio.
Dealer in SC

2 left

Might also place a "WTB" ad at subguns.com  under $500 free ad board, and see what happens
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 3:32:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Give Scott Cousino a call.  He is a good guy who post here occasionally.  I am sure he can accommodate your needs.  Here is a link to his webpage.

http://cousinos-firearms.com/

HTH #93
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Give Scott Cousino a call.  He is a good guy who post here occasionally.  I am sure he can accommodate your needs.  Here is a link to his webpage.

http://cousinos-firearms.com/

HTH #93

Thanks Eddie, I am located in Northwest Ohio have a couple suppressors in stock but not the Tac16 or the Warrior, the only .223 can I currently have in stock is a SRT Hurricane.

If you need any help or any questions let me know

[email protected]

Scott
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top