Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 10:13:55 AM EDT
I keep hearing about this Miller place. Can someone tell me where it is from75 or 71?
What are the rules there? It also appears to have availible camping?
Thanks,
Kevin
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:24:32 AM EDT
[#1]
www.millercampground.com/

There you go.

Miller's is more of a state of mind  than a place, though.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:27:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:32:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I keep hearing about this Miller place. Can someone tell me where it is from75 or 71?
What are the rules there? It also appears to have availible camping?
Thanks,
Kevin

Don't shoot anybody named mmk.  I might be going up there sat. or sun for few hours to sight in my new PTR91 KP. mmk

Know what time?  I'm gonna go this weekend and get some group shots with that new trigger.  Too many people started showing up Monday to ever get back to the 100yd line.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:07:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Tim Miller charges $20 to tent or rent a space. They have electric hook up and maybe water too.

As far as rules go use common sense and be aware of your surroundings. There is no range officer so you need to police yourself. Dont bring glass or explosive targets. Everything else is fair game though as far as targets. Some people in the past have brought old computers, cans, water jugs, *empty* propane tanks and Tim even gave us a pop machine to shoot at earlier this year.

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top