Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 4:55:32 AM EDT
I need a cap for my 2000 Toyota Tacoma and I need it in a hurry.  Can anybody recommend a good accessories shop in Columbus?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:50:19 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a place in Hillard, right on Cemetary Road... but I cannot remember the name of it.  It is on the left hand side of the road as you travel West off of 270.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:27:53 AM EDT
[#2]
There use to be a place at Refugee and 33, They gave me a great deal on a topper and some other accs.  for a new Chevy but I don't know if they carry toppers for rice burners or even if they are still located there. It was a great place to deal with
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:55:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
There is a place in Hillard, right on Cemetary Road... but I cannot remember the name of it.  It is on the left hand side of the road as you travel West off of 270.

Ah, OK, this is near where I live so I'll stop in there on my way home from work.  Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 1:47:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Posts RV sales at the corner of Morse and Westerville Rd has several in stock. I was looking for a lid and saw them friday.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:57:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Pickups Plus on Cemetery Rd just east of Leap Rd
Funtrail on Indianola south of Cooke Rd
Distinctive Truck on Scarborough Blvd next to JCPenny Outlet
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top