Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 2:38:27 PM EDT
hey harbor freight has noams. for like 7 bucks for 3.they are 12 inches tall. was want to do a noam shoot this fall at millers,if  the man is cool with that. we would pick up the left overs afterwords so no mess. could put at diff yards and have a shoot off. anybody?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:43:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a plan!

Ive been fearing this for awhile now. The experts were wrong about the impending zombie invasion. Little did they know it would be pint sized satanic knomes that would stalk the countryside in search of victims. Were gonna need lots of ammo and chainsaws and fire  

Satan must be stopped!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:03:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sounds like a plan!

www.harborfreight.com/cpi/photos/92700-92799/92792.gif

Ive been fearing this for awhile now. The experts were wrong about the impending zombie invasion. Little did they know it would be pint sized satanic knomes that would stalk the countryside in search of victims. Were gonna need lots of ammo and chainsaws and fire  

Satan must be stopped![/quot

WOW......

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 6:52:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Can we fill them with Tannerite?

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#4]
If you fill them with Tannerite, I fear we'll be picking gnome shrapnel out our hides at the distance we shoot at....and unfortunately, tannerite is a no-no at Millers.

BTW, I'm the first person to spell gnome right.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No a G-nome is like an atom or something scientific like this. Knome is the correct spelling
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 10:49:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If you fill them with Tannerite, I fear we'll be picking gnome shrapnel out our hides at the distance we shoot at....and unfortunately, tannerite is a no-no at Millers.

How about a knome/gnome/nome "hunt" at  "casa de swingset?"

x number of targets at unknown distances.
offhand unsupported or sniper/spotter teams
score is time multiplied by number of rounds taken to neutralize targets, low score wins
several shooting "boxes" with a certain number of targets that can be engaged from each
shooters will rotate through the "boxes" in a random order
One target with a tannerite filled head at the maximum distance with a steel gong at the same distance.  You have 3 rounds, you can "dial in" on the gong with one round or two but you have to engage the target with the third. Increased points for one shot or two shot kills.

Sound like fun?

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I was wondering WTF a 'NOAM' is.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 10:50:24 AM EDT
[#8]
ok spelling sucks. who cares,still sounds like fun.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:06:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No a G-nome is like an atom or something scientific like this. Knome is the correct spelling

G-nome? Is that gmoney, or whats up g?

Maybe it's human genome, maybe?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Here, buy the movie.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0109912/
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:32:28 AM EDT
[#11]
gnome   1   Audio pronunciation of "gnome" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (nm)
n.

1. One of a fabled race of dwarflike creatures who live underground and guard treasure hoards.
  2. In the occult philosophy of Paracelsus, a being that has earth as its element.

gnome

n 1: a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man; lives in the depths of the earth and guards buried treasure [syn: dwarf] 2: a short pithy saying expressing a general truth

I really need to get myself down to millers and do some shooting...
...tired of shooting paper @ my "range".
Can I come to this "gnome shoot"?  I'll chip in gnome $$'s

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:41:00 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
n.

1. One of a fabled race of dwarflike creatures who live underground and guard treasure hoards.
  2. In the occult philosophy of Paracelsus, a being that has earth as its element.

gnome

n 1: a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man; lives in the depths of the earth and guards buried treasure [syn: dwarf] 2: a short pithy saying expressing a general truth

Ha! I was right! I knowed I knewd how to spell it!

Lets shoot gnomes at the labor day shoot the end of this month www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=12&t=206621

Im sure you will like millers RRA. Its nothing fancy but it has its qualities.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:04:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
... we would pick up the left overs afterwords  ...

If I am not mistaken, isn't the large rusty box that is still down there the 7-Up machine?  I would like to see more of an effort by those of us who  use Millers to keep it clean.  I mean after all, we are only paying $35 a year, not really enough to hire a range clean-up crew.

Dan
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Quoted:
... we would pick up the left overs afterwords  ...

If I am not mistaken, isn't the large rusty box that is still down there the 7-Up machine?  I would like to see more of an effort by those of us who  use Millers to keep it clean.  I mean after all, we are only paying $35 a year, not really enough to hire a range clean-up crew.

Dan

C'mon now it still has some fight left in it
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:31:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Can somebody post Millers address for me?  IIRC, it's near 73 and 48 right.  I'm probably moving to Lebanon in the fairly near future and would like to check it out.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:57:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Can somebody post Millers address for me?  IIRC, it's near 73 and 48 right.  I'm probably moving to Lebanon in the fairly near future and would like to check it out.

Millers Campground, Inc.

6964 Townshipline Rd
Waynesville, OH 45068

Phone: (513) 897-0181
Fax: (513) 897-2929

Tim Miller, President
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:59:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Last time I was there, I swear it was coming right at me.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:40:30 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Last time I was there, I swear it was coming right at me.

You too! We musta put 2 or 3 hundred rounds in that thing!  I swear that damn thing is immortal!(or named "timex")

Hessian-1
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:41:10 PM EDT
[#19]
sorry! "double tap"

Hessian-1
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 5:37:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Sounds fun to me!
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:16:08 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
n.

gnome

Ha! I was right! I knowed I knewd how to spell it!

Lets shoot gnomes at the labor day shoot the end of this month www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=12&t=206621

Im sure you will like millers RRA. Its nothing fancy but it has its qualities.

Oh I know i'll like it.  I've got intake manifold gaskets to do on my g-ride...but i think they'll have to wait till AFTER labor day.  

What day are we shooting gnomes on?  I won't be camping out, but should be able to come down for a little bit to shoot.    
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top