Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 3:14:43 PM EDT
What a PITA it was going home today around the 670 and 270 Easton area on my way to New Albany. Backed up traffic and more idiots driving than usual
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh Well,   we had Bush directly across street today, so it was very quiet at our place.  I could not get off lot to test drive cars, so I had to wait till after Bush left.  They shut of all traffic around us, sent the Kerry lovers up the road, outside the perimeter. They a bunch of litterbugs, left a bunch of Kerry signs laying on the grass.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 10:19:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I was over in the Easton area between 4 and 430pm.  Was that mess because of sKerry or did "it" go through there later in the day?  Made me late getting to work...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What a PITA it was going home today around the 670 and 270 Easton area on my way to New Albany. Backed up traffic and more idiots driving than usual

Thank you for reminding me why I volunteered for 3rd shift. When I am driving home with my tunes blaring in free lanes of traffic on 161, I can watch angry drivers piling up waiting to get on 270. Ahhhh...that's what it's all about.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top