Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 1:59:28 PM EDT
Just a heads up/reminder that there is a Gun Show in Fremont Fair Grounds this weekend. I plan to go saturday afternoon. Is anyone else planning to attend?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:36:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Any Ammo Dealers gonna be there?

Scott
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to pick up my new safe Saturday.

Might try to sneak over there Sunday...

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:54:48 AM EDT
[#3]
hey heathen- Ill be there!  sometime in the afternoon.  Looking for mags and some ammo deals.  Maaaayybeee some parts for the AR.

Later-Rick

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:37:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Fremont report-sucked!  $20 for used mags?!  WTF???  Also crappy selection-must have all been at the Berea show!
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 10:49:02 PM EDT
[#5]
You got that right Rick. I walked around 3 times and didn't see anything that was a fair price on mags, and stuff that I wanted (the internet spoiled me). It didn't look like many were buying. Only thing I got was a Tasco Target Scope 4-16 X 40 for $80. I did see about a half dozen people I know.
Took the wife out to the China Buffet after we left and pigged out.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top