Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 12:11:25 PM EDT
I'm not trying to do a WTB here, just curious if any dealers have any in stock? I am waiting for ADCO to get theirs in, but I might have to do something else before they get them in...I wouldn't mind driving (I'm in NW OH) and buying one from a dealer who has one or two in stock. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:52:44 PM EDT
[#1]
What he said!
I found one  at  ORF in Troy last weekend was ready to buy it and the fellow told me someone had called from Kentucky and said he would be up for it. I put myself in the kentucky guys place and decided  not to get it.(I know I would be major pissed if I had driven 100 miles or so to pick up something and it wasn't there!) I told him to call me if the dude didn't show.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:51:23 PM EDT
[#2]
One of the local gunshow dealers had Oly Arms Plinker lowers (yes, the nasty cast ones) at the last show.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:34:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
One of the local gunshow dealers had Oly Arms Plinker lowers (yes, the nasty cast ones) at the last show.

Ugh, been there, done that...I should have preficed the thread as non-Olympic lowers. Thanks for the tip though...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#4]
That woud be BBC armory right.  I called them last week to get some lowers and they told me they were out  of stock and were not open all week. Frank said that they were getting UPS shipments all week just so they could sell at the gun show. There is a huge run on all the AR-15s. And when yu find one everything took at least a 10% hike.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 9:15:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I went to ADCO today and got a complete Rock River lower that someone ordered, but didn't take. However, in case anyone is interested, Steve has 3 Bushmaster lowers with 6 position stocks for I believe 325 each.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:25:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I went to ADCO today and got a complete Rock River lower that someone ordered, but didn't take. However, in case anyone is interested, Steve has 3 Bushmaster lowers with 6 position stocks for I believe 325 each.

Ughh.

I'll wait for more RRAs to enter the system.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Why not see what Darrin will/can do?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:49:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered 3 Ameetec lowers and got them in about a week!
Going to order some more at the end of this month.
Now you have to order at least ten to get a discounted price on them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:00:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Double tap
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:02:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why not see what Darrin will/can do?

I stopped by to see him about another issue last week.  
While we we talking 'guns-n-stuff', Darrin asked ME if I knew where he could get some lowers.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top