Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 1:00:26 PM EDT
He will be at Ft Meigs around 4-5 and I have tickets for me, the wife, & son!!!!!
He will be in Lima around 1 and then on to Toledo. Contact your local Republican party to get tickets & get on the list!
Downside: I guess I'll have to get a haircut & beard trim. (I was going to see how long I could go.)

Hessian-1
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 3:13:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Coming home Monday through the Square here in Troy, seen Cheif and numerous others (black suits in particular) standing around....  Then on news they say Bush will be in the Square here Saturday.  

The Republican office (around the corner) has had poeple lined up 2-3hr deep.  I drove by on way home (5:35) and people were still in line to the corner.

I thought about stopping, but no where to park close by, wife said she take me over and drop me.

News said you had to be registered voter.... In May he stopped across the street from my workplace and spoke at Hara Arena... we told the SS fella Bush was a week late for the Goodman show.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top