Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 3:27:27 PM EDT
Has any body ever had any experience with the old english gun shop in tipcity?
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:24:22 PM EDT
[#1]
First gun I ever bought was from them.  Had such a good experience that almost every gun I have bought since then has come from them, too.  Great bunch of guys, good selection, good prices.

David
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 8:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes the folks at Old English are great.Look for Andrew or JD they are very helpful.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I buy misc there occassionally. I live maybe 10 minutes away if it were not for the traffic lights. Good people, Andy, Bob (I shoot IPSC with), Evan, Mitch, all good to go. I've taken my SBRs' there with suppressors, and let them shoot out back. Todd at Rapid fire is closer, but he not have misc reloading like Olde English has. Powder is expensive there though, primer prices similar to most other shop.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Another 'Thumbs-up' for OE.

I always try to stop in when I go to Dayton or Cincy for business.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 6:55:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow that brings back memories,I bought my first Ruger Super Blackhawk at the Old English Gun Shop, 24 years ago.I now live in Florida. I have bought several guns from them,great folks!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top