Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2021 11:27:33 PM EDT
I'm not a CA resident. I do have some customers in CA and I would really love to see things turn around there. I stumbled up on this petition to recall Newsom and didn't see any topics about it on the 2 pages of threads here. As I understand it, there are over 1,000,000 signatures and 495,000 more are needed. I hope this helps, it has to start somewhere. Pass it around and make it happen.

https://recallgavin2020.com/petition/
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:54:58 AM EDT
[#1]
The Dems here are using that as an "enemies list", a blacklist, targeting those who signed it.

My assessment is rather pessimistic.  Rather than turning around here, the single-party rule, communist cancer has now spread nationwide.

Expect dire consequences.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Dems here are using that as an "enemies list", a blacklist, targeting those who signed it.

My assessment is rather pessimistic.  Rather than turning around here, the single-party rule, communist cancer has now spread nationwide.

View Quote

With that mind set you’ll never win , might as well never leave your closet.  

You could never be in my boat.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:43:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hope it isn't a trick. I'd love to see him ousted, or better yet, incarcerated and convicted of stealing from decent taxpaying citizens. They are all thieves.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:50:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Damn Trollslayer, that's a pretty bleak outlook! I'm pretty sure that a lot of people feel that way but if you've been here all your life, you know we have to fight anyway we can.

Yes, they've fucked up our great state with their BS but we can never give up if we ever expect to turn things around.

If that means we have to resort to other options, so be it. Something about a tree and getting their asses handed to them....
View Quote

To add, nothing lasts forever, not even being treated as subjects and ruled by the american communists. Taking it back has to start somewhere. If I can print out a few petitions and have loved ones, friends, etc. fill them out and mail them in it is a small price to pay for the possibility of newfound freedom, in whatever measure it comes in with his ousting.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:45:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's NOT your boat.

You and I are both in the water.

My assessment is NOT a reflection of me or my thinking about things.  It is my assessment of the facts and those people/organizations I mentioned.  

Did you read today's statements by Lindsey Graham, head of the Senate Judiciary Committee?  If not, you should.

How about the news article quoting NY's Governor Cuomo and Chicago's Mayor Lightfoot saying the economic damage (all of a sudden) outweighs the medical damage caused by COVID-9 and we need to reopen.  

It also quotes a Standford study that showed lockdown did nothing regarding spread of the virus.

The bastards are willing to destroy the nation (or the world) to achieve their goals.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:23:20 PM EDT
[#7]
All residents need to sign , right now !
And donate cash , I did .
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:57:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I’m collecting signatures in my locale. It’s definitely accelerating
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:05:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

If it actually amounts to anything I can't even express how proud I would be to be but such a small part of it. In Florida, we are teetering on the edge of disaster when it comes to our gun rights. We do have Second Amendment Sanctuary counties, but I don't know how much good that will be to us should a ban, etc. happen in the state or nationally. I hope you guys can turn it around.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:53:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If it actually amounts to anything I can't even express how proud I would be to be but such a small part of it. In Florida, we are teetering on the edge of disaster when it comes to our gun rights. We do have Second Amendment Sanctuary counties, but I don't know how much good that will be to us should a ban, etc. happen in the state or nationally. I hope you guys can turn it around.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for your help. Come out and visit sometime, first rounds on me, poop and needles are complimentary
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:11:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I signed that last year.  Yeah let's get that guy out of here....
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:04:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks for your help. Come out and visit sometime, first rounds on me, poop and needles are complimentary
View Quote

It would only take one round, lol. I suppose traveling to California would kind of be like riding by a car crash, you just have to look. I think I'd need a tour of wherever they defocate and urinate as totally and truly free men. It might make me actually appreciate the conditions in Jacksonville, FL. My wife has relatives out there in LA and SF, but I refuse to travel unarmed. I hope you guys can take the state back.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 9:09:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Interesting. Can you provide some examples of this?
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 10:48:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Interesting. Can you provide some examples of this?
View Quote

I think he was just tin-foil-hatting
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 11:59:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I think he was just tin-foil-hatting
View Quote

It wasn't me.  It was in a news story, a headline.  Search for it, it was from only a few weeks ago, shortly before the original post.

If you think the communists are above such behavior, you have not read enough about them and their political machineries.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 12:22:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It wasn't me.  It was in a news story, a headline.  Search for it, it was from only a few weeks ago, shortly before the original post.

If you think the communists are above such behavior, you have not read enough about them and their political machineries.
View Quote

Seriously, I would believe anything at this point. We have had 4 solid years worth of stuff I thought I'd never see in my lifetime, but every bit of it is reality.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 1:10:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

OK. Darn, I was hoping there could be some evidence provided.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:16:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Make sure you’ve signed the current recall petition. There have been five failed attempts already.
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 4:24:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm not a CA resident. I do have some customers in CA and I would really love to see things turn around there. I stumbled up on this petition to recall Newsom and didn't see any topics about it on the 2 pages of threads here. As I understand it, there are over 1,000,000 signatures and 495,000 more are needed. I hope this helps, it has to start somewhere. Pass it around and make it happen.

https://recallgavin2020.com/petition/
View Quote

evllblkwpnz,

It seems that the recall might be necessary. So many people hate him already AND two people are stepping up to take his place. He might just finish out his governors position naturally and walk away.
We'll have to wait and see.

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:21:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
All residents need to sign , right now !
And donate cash , I did .
View Quote

They got enough signatures !
He's not going without a fight !
Has Bernie coming out against the recall and is starting to run as against the recall .

Link Posted: 2/14/2021 1:35:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 12:07:48 AM EDT
[#22]
This story has made microsoft news Looks like there is quite a bit of active and visible disdain for the schmuck. I hope it sticks and he kicks cans.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:12:03 AM EDT
[#23]
I think most of the country is pulling for ya'll! Never think it's ever to late. We're fighting our battles here in Virginia trying to keep it from becoming more like California. It's sad to see how fast this cancer spreads!
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 7:53:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Looks like he is trying to buy his way out of the recall:

Newsom facing recall announces new stimulus checks
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 8:06:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Looks like he is trying to buy his way out of the recall:

Newsom facing recall announces new stimulus checks
View Quote

I saw that this morning on facebook! It's unreal how short peoples memory is when money is involved!
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 12:45:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 8:36:02 AM EDT
[#27]
As a former Californicator, I wish everyone there luck in ridding themselves of Peolosi's nephew, Gav. Nusiance.

Recall or being unseated in a reelection are the only two things politicians fear.  Nuisance and his dictatorial wielding of power has destroyed many middle class owned businesses and has perpetuated a land grab in the big citis.  It's all about wealth transfer and enrichment.

I've asked my relatives there to vote against him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top