Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2018 6:59:20 PM EDT
Everywhere I look they are 800-1000$

Is there anyone who will send a cal legal AK to CA in the 400-600$ range ?
Link Posted: 3/10/2018 8:55:39 PM EDT
[#1]
NM....gl and lmk if you find someone
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 12:25:09 AM EDT
[#2]
AK prices have shot up considerably. Even going the parts kit route isn't cost effective anymore with most being around $300 without a barrel. Then you need a receiver and the Cali. legal equipment to put on the gun and suddenly you've spent $600 to $700 on an AK and had to work at it.

Wish you luck OP but I doubt you'll get an AK at the price you want.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#3]
... I thought it was cheap and mass produced. Everything but ARs and .22s are expensive now.
Link Posted: 3/21/2018 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Everywhere I look they are 800-1000$

Is there anyone who will send a cal legal AK to CA in the 400-600$ range ?
View Quote
Even if you did find one, don't forget about tax; CA requires FFLs to collect a "use tax" on every firearm from out of state, then factor in shipping + transfer fee (most shops charge between $25-150) then the $35 for DROS. look on calguns for something used, you may get lucky.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top