Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2014 8:02:50 AM EDT
Wondering how this Expo was from you guys who may have attended in previous years.

I am not a serious rock climber owner, just someone who wants to get a bit off the beaten path, mild off-roader. Will there be vendors there that make it worthwhile to navigate the Fairplex () for a person looking for stuff to outfit a vehicle from a prepper / shooter perspective as well? Which vendors do I need to make sure I don't miss?

The gun show is back around in Ontario again this weekend. Do your gun shows vary a bit by season? As in, do you tend to get more vendors out to the gun shows in the winter or fall, or is what I saw in the summer out there about what they are all like?

Hmm...at least there are a few things to check out close by if I decide not to make a small roadtrip over to the coast.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#1]
When the hard line leftists of the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors shut down the Great Western Gun Show, that had been at location for years, I found no reason to ever go there and support anything the County L.A. had going on there.

And I live about a half hour away.

Why give the County of L.A. your revenue?

Edited to correct...It was known as the L.A. County Fairgrounds

Both L.A. city, and the county, are anti gun. the GWGS had something like 5 or 6 buildings the size of aircraft hangers full of vendors, with other vendors outside. They used any excuse to close the GWGS.

LA County Settles Gun Show Suits With $1.6 Million

Officials Ban Gun Shows On Los Angeles County Sites
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:12:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:12:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When the hard line leftists of the Los Angeles City Council shut down the Great Western Gun Show, that had been at location for years, I found no reason to ever go there and support anything the City of L.A. had going on there.

Why give the City of L.A. your revenue?

View Quote

Its actually  Pomona, Los Angeles County...LA City has nuthin on the high and mighty board of supervisors. They killed off the best gunshow ever held out here

TAG for info about prepper stuff possibly being shown there...

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

When the hard line leftists of the Los Angeles City Council shut down the Great Western Gun Show, that had been at location for years, I found no reason to ever go there and support anything the City of L.A. had going on there.

Why give the City of L.A. your revenue?
View Quote

LOL.... Wut?
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 1:24:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top