Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2012 9:30:09 PM EDT
My ex-wife was supposed to take my daughter, but it appears I will be traveling over for it.
Any of y'all gonna be there?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:29:09 PM EDT
[#1]
No takers?? Isn't anybody going to admit to this gunowner and Father that you are going to go watch pre-pubescent girls in cheerleader costumes shaking their booties?

On the other hand, you could send sympathies to this poor guy that gets to go to what promises to be one of the most boring days he's ever had, while the rest of us enjoy food, leftovers, beer, football, great shooting weather.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:11:21 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

No takers?? Isn't anybody going to admit to this gunowner and Father that you are going to go watch pre-pubescent girls in cheerleader costumes shaking their booties?

On the other hand, you could send sympathies to this poor guy that gets to go to what promises to be one of the most boring days he's ever had, while the rest of us enjoy food, leftovers, beer, football, great shooting weather.

That is some truth. You did miss all of the cheermom MILFs I have to put up with in your analysis, though.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Sorry that you had to go to it, but at least there were MILFs there for you. There is a silver lining to every cloud! And good on you for being a good dad and dragging yourself their for your daughters sake
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:24:30 AM EDT
[#4]
It aint over yet! And the look on her face when the 11 year realized Great America is closed all month...Just like the Griswolds!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top