Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2010 6:12:19 PM EDT
My son has taken an interest in rifle/sniper type shooting. I have all we need to make the trip but, wanted to know if someone can suggest a place in the high/low desert that we can do this type of shooting. I want to be 100% legal, far away from any residential/businesses and respectful of the land and anyone else that may be in the area riding or shooting also. I have maps of Riverside/San Bernadino county of BLM land if that helps. Thanks for any help, comments or suggestions.
Link Posted: 2/10/2010 6:33:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/10/2010 6:40:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Paul... As always like in the past you have lead me in the right direction....GO NAVY !!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 4:09:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Never been to the Black Mountain area near Barstow but, this looks like the place I want to check out for our trip in a few weeks. Anyone out there familiar with this area and some hints on where to do some safe shooting with my son and his ROTC friends???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top