Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 9:20:22 PM EDT
Just FYI guys

I've been searching in the bay area for quite awhile, DROSed some Ameetecs with the group-buy on Calguns, but was looking for more options.  Just wanted to let everyone who is searching that the Gun Exchange in Almaden (off Almaden Expressway) in San Jose is DROSing Lauers and a few other brands not on the group buys.

:)
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#1]
how much?  I'm debating if it's worth the drive.  I alraedy picked up 3 Fultons from the cal guns group buy.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:35:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe everything out the door incl DROS & sales tax, etc. is around $270... may vary a bit with brand...

They apparently don't quote prices over the phone.  This info is about 1+ week old now...

Bill Wiese
San Jose
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:41:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info.  Sometimes they'll quote over the phone if you tell them you're from San Francisco or somewhere far.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats where I'm heading.. Well on saturday.. Going to DROS two Lauers.. Hopefully......
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:27:06 PM EDT
[#5]
bump, they're good peeps

If you're still looking for your 1st one or are looking for additional receivers for kicks, go here.
The latest shipment is about 1/2 gone, so call to find out if they have any left.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Was there today.

They have Vulcan .308 lowers on order. They are taking deposits.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top